Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

24 Hour 4/20 Warm-Up Css Jb-A-Thon

Watermelon Jackson

Event Name: 24 Hour 4/20 Warm-up CSS JB-a-thon

• Picture (Or description of picture):

What:

Counter Strike Source Jailbreak is a shadow of it's former glory...the cells go empty, the guards masturbate in a corner, the electric chair is clean and sparkly.

It's time to change all that ladies and gentlemen. It's a Jailbreak raid, and we're going hard in the deagle cage and hotboxing the sauna!

I, Watermelon Jackson, pledge to play CSS Jailbreak for 24 hours straight starting from 6 A.M Saturday morning on April 18th, until 6:00 A.M Sunday morning on April 19th in order to encourage everyone to join up! I'll need all the support I can get to stay awake through the smoky fog, let's have fun!

Who: This event is open for all HG members and non-members.

Rules: All Jailbreak server rules and HG rules apply, including, but not limited to:

• NO ghosting.
  • DO NOT be disrespectful.
  • NO sexual harassment of female players.
  • DO NOT be racist or use racist terms.
  • NO useless spamming of the mic, text. That means no songs/soundbytes, especially if fellow players are complaining.
  • NO recruiting or advertising for other clans in here.
  • DO NOT wear the -hg- / [HG] / HG | tag unless you are an HG member!
  • NO name impersonation of ANYONE.
  • If you are caught trying to crash or lag the server you will be permanently banned.

Prizes: Prizes will be awarded to the players who play the most/best Jailbreak (by rankings I reckon) that day. (I want to discuss this with division leader/whomever can help me, I'll donate my rep or credits, or we can get some sort of reward going).

I really want to get Jailbreak up and running again, and I want to see our community unite and flourish! Let's have this event guys! :D

Edited by Watermelon Jackson
  • Like 11