Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Need Help

xGlitchedGamer

Hi. So, I've been saving up for a while now, and I'd like to find the best computer/computer parts for the cheapest price. I currently have $450, I haven't finished saving, but, I'd like to see if you guys can help me out and find the best computer/parts for the best price. If you guys could help me out, it would make me quite happy. (In other words, I'm a scrub and don't know where to look, and I need someone who is good with computers to help me out by finding me a nice PC for a cheap price.) Anyway, thanks and goodbye.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi. So, I've been saving up for a while now, and I'd like to find the best computer/computer parts for the cheapest price. I currently have $450, I haven't finished saving, but, I'd like to see if you guys can help me out and find the best computer/parts for the best price. If you guys could help me out, it would make me quite happy. (In other words, I'm a scrub and don't know where to look, and I need someone who is good with computers to help me out by finding me a nice PC for a cheap price.) Anyway, thanks and goodbye.

Well let's start first with the PC specs you have right now.

You can save many parts from your old PC and use it in your new build :) That will save some $$$.

Well let's start first with the PC specs you have right now.

You can save many parts from your old PC and use it in your new build :) That will save some $$$.

I've got a laptop. But, my brother gave me his old GFX card as he bought a new one for himself. Also, I have a keyboard, mouse, and monitor that all work perfectly. The GFX card is an EVGA GeForce GFX 650Ti. Not entirely sure if that's good, I'm no computer wiz.

I've got a laptop. But, my brother gave me his old GFX card as he bought a new one for himself. Also, I have a keyboard, mouse, and monitor that all work perfectly. The GFX card is an EVGA GeForce GFX 650Ti. Not entirely sure if that's good, I'm no computer wiz.

GFX or GTX ? think you're confused here.

either way it's a good card but don't expect you can play GTA V with it.

Well since you're GFX designer I recommend you to buy a i7 intel CPU.

I wrote GFX xD. Yea I meant GTX lol. Uhm, no I don't really want to play GTA 5 with it, just something good that I can run CS:GO, Minecraft, maybe like, rust or something at atleast 30 frames. I have GTA 5 on my xbox, I don't need it on my pc.

Edited by xGlitchedGamer
  • Like 1

So then if you can, please send me some links to the cheapest (and the best) parts for up to like..750$ (that doesn't mean try to go for 750$, just try to keep it at or below 750$)

So then if you can, please send me some links to the cheapest (and the best) parts for up to like..750$ (that doesn't mean try to go for 750$, just try to keep it at or below 750$)

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/rn9HD3

Didn't put the GPU in here since you got it for free.

OS/Peripherals is your personal choice.

I assume you're not going to overclock so you can keep the stock cooler for CPU.

Edited by UnPrePared_
  • Like 1