Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Furious 7

Lucas15

Who all has seen Furious 7 so far? I saw it the Saturday of the premiere weekend and, needless to say, it got me emotional. I'm not going to give spoilers obviously but I would definitely be up for seeing it again.

I dont think it was very good personally. Focused more on gun fights than cars. also dont forget the extremely unrealistic scenes.

Agree, too much unrealistic and also without paul :( FF is nothing. RIP

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't fond of the obviously unrealistic scenes myself; but simply because I've followed the Fast Franchise since the beginning, I just had to continue. You can't disagree with the tribute though.

I ruined the movie when all of the sudden Iggy Azaela comes in.

She had one line lol. They could have picked someone else for that cameo but hey, she's still more successful than me so I'm not complaining.

Paul was actually in the first half I believe and then his brother took over for the rest but they did a bunch of special editing so you couldn't really tell the difference.

R.I.P :(

From an interview with the cast I saw, Paul actually finished about 85% of his parts in the movie; the rest was done by his two brothers. Painfully though, as you can tell real Paul from CGI Paul. :(