Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Admin Tag

Crucible

+1 if this was an intended change, awesome, a lot of people think paid admins are obligated to act when they are not, sorry for mildly off topic reply.

its true now the only thing i get is lack of respect and people spamming paidmen

It was an intended change, most divisions are moving away from the "Free Admin" and this is resulting in the use of moderators. These moderators are higher than paid admins and thus should be represented as such in their admin tag. Although this change is new, a lot of players do not agree with the [paid admin] tag as in jailbreak especially, it is affiliated with a negative connotation. With this negative connotation players may feel no longer interested in purchasing gold accounts as they will immediately be blasted with the hate more-so than they already are.

tl;dr - Ayy [staff]/[top admin]/[mod], Aww [paid admin]

• Like 2

After playing CS:GO jailbreak today with the new tag, I've gotten more shit then usual. When staff or mods slay someone, they don't say anything. When a "paidmin" like me slays someone, I get all this crap about me abusing my power and getting told how I'm a power hungry ****** and that's why I felt the need to purchase admin rather then I wanted to help better the servers because I play at the most random times (Midnight to 1 AM hype). The whole "paidmin" tag is honestly discouraging for people like me that honestly wants to make HG a better place and if this tag stays, I'd rather not be one just because of the amount of flack it comes with. Today for example, JB was chaotic, 2 "paidmins" on and we couldn't handle the situation and calm everyone down. No one listened and some of it had to do with the tag, I had to go into a TS3 channel full of staff and had to ask Burnt to come in and settle the situations.

TL;DR: The "paidmin" tag creates a whole lot of shit talk. JB was chaotic today and I had to call staff to come in and settle things down.

Edited by Aerith
  • Like 1