Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse !runfast! Abusing His Privilege

Meatbag

1. [HG] !runfast!

2. STEAM_0:1:48993625

3. [HG] 24/7 Crackhouse Deathmatch - HeLLsGamers.com

4. 2:45pm 04/22/15

5. It's in the log he gagged me. What proof do you have to show me I broke a rule and needed gagged? I am complaining that your Admin is making me feel unwelcome. Next time I guess I will demo his behavior.

6. Explained in the original complaint.

ANYONE ELSE THAT READS THIS POST, POST YOUR EXPERIENCES PLAYING WITH

!runfast!.

As you can see some one else has already liked my post. I'm sure there is others who feel

!runfast! oversteps his authority.

I would like to report admin abuse by !runfast!. He seems immature. He is unable to handle game play and admin responsibility. Every time I hunt him and kill him he starts crying and calling me names. He then pulls out sticky nades and smoke bombs in attempts to get kills on me.

Using sticky nades and smoke bombs when no one else is using them is unfair. Those two weapons give an extremely unfair advantage. If one person has weapons that no one else does it's the same as hacking.

I have put up with !runfast! constantly calling me names and threatening me every time he plays. It is now making playing at your server no fun. Runfast constantly threatens me with being kicked or gagged for no reason. Runfast has been reported for this type of abuse several times in the past.

Today he gagged me for no reason except he could not stand me killing him and “typing†that he sucked.

Yes I was gagged for typing “you suckâ€

At no time have I every broke any rules of the server or your clan.

As you all know I only type. In no way could this be construed to be any disruption to game play. Most people don't even pay attention to type.

Unfortunately, Mr. runfast can't stand a little trash “TYPEâ€. He needs to be told that his job is to enforce the server rules only and not try to regulate free speech. I mean free type.

I have for the past couple of years took the time to demo and report hackers on may occasions. I always played fair and nice. Now, I no longer feel welcome on your servers. Runfast's power trips are giving your clan a bad name.

• Like 1

Meatbag continues to show huge amounts of Admin Disrespect. Calling Admins cheaters and pussies cause they have sticky nades, and raging on HG has a community.

Both !runfast! and myself have asked him to either chill, or leave. You can see all the way to March 25 is his chatlog. Here are some highlights:

(Note: On 3/29 I tried to explain to him that sticky nades were available to anyone who wanted to donate, his response is in Yellow below)

Time Message Server

4/6/2015 13:00 U CHEAT AND RUN YOUR MOUTH U DONT KNOW HOW TO BE A CORRECT ADMIN [HG] 24/7 Crackhouse Deathmatch - HeLLsGamers.com | gameME

4/6/2015 12:47 UR A CRYING LITTLE BITCH [HG] 24/7 Crackhouse Deathmatch - HeLLsGamers.com | gameME

4/5/2015 15:40 1ST ADMIN CHEAT THEN LEAVE AND L;ET HACKERS RAIN [HG] 24/7 Crackhouse Deathmatch - HeLLsGamers.com | gameME

4/5/2015 14:58 THERE U GO ADMIN CHEATING AGAIN [HG] 24/7 Crackhouse Deathmatch - HeLLsGamers.com | gameME

4/3/2015 12:48 NO ITS EVERYTIME U CHEAT [HG] 24/7 Crackhouse Deathmatch - HeLLsGamers.com | gameME

4/3/2015 12:48 OOOH IM SCARED [HG] 24/7 Crackhouse Deathmatch - HeLLsGamers.com | gameME

4/3/2015 12:47 SEE ANYONE ELSE WITH STICKY NADES [HG] 24/7 Crackhouse Deathmatch - HeLLsGamers.com | gameME

4/1/2015 11:30 FUCKING CHEATING AGAIN [HG] 24/7 Crackhouse Deathmatch - HeLLsGamers.com | gameME

3/30/2015 12:31 wow all hg members are just sissies [HG] 24/7 Crackhouse Deathmatch - HeLLsGamers.com | gameME

3/29/2015 14:24 see u cheating little girl [HG] 24/7 Crackhouse Deathmatch - HeLLsGamers.com | gameME

3/29/2015 14:23 play the game like a man little girl [HG] 24/7 Crackhouse Deathmatch - HeLLsGamers.com | gameME

3/29/2015 14:22 why would i line cheaters pockets just to be low life like u? [HG] 24/7 Crackhouse Deathmatch - HeLLsGamers.com | gameME

3/29/2015 14:22 sticky nades and smoke when no one else has them is playing like a puss [HG] 24/7 Crackhouse Deathmatch - HeLLsGamers.com | gameME

3/29/2015 14:21 quit cheat and be a m,an [HG] 24/7 Crackhouse Deathmatch - HeLLsGamers.com | gameME

3/29/2015 14:20 why is it that the people whom join the this clan r such pussies? [HG] 24/7 Crackhouse Deathmatch - HeLLsGamers.com | gameME

3/29/2015 14:14 sticky nades puss no one else has them or an smoke too [HG] 24/7 Crackhouse Deathmatch - HeLLsGamers.com | gameME

3/29/2015 14:14 cheater [HG] 24/7 Crackhouse Deathmatch - HeLLsGamers.com | gameME

3/29/2015 14:12 pussy [HG] 24/7 Crackhouse Deathmatch - HeLLsGamers.com | gameME

3/29/2015 14:12 quit cheating pussy [HG] 24/7 Crackhouse Deathmatch - HeLLsGamers.com | gameME

3/29/2015 14:11 quit playing like a puss [HG] 24/7 Crackhouse Deathmatch - HeLLsGamers.com | gameME

3/29/2015 14:11 nothing cheating admin [HG] 24/7 Crackhouse Deathmatch - HeLLsGamers.com | gameME

3/25/2015 12:30 CHEAT FUCKN ADMIN ADAIN [HG] 24/7 Crackhouse Deathmatch - HeLLsGamers.com | gameME

Edited by KiLLeR SeNSaTioNâ„¢
  • Like 4

Lol, Nice of you all to post one side of the conversation and leave out all the crap !Runfast! was saying to me. (real fair)

BY THE WAY NOT ONE THING I TYPED WAS AGAINST ANY POSTED RULES!

So why don't you all clarify your rules: Admin's are immune to trash talk.

You can't tell them they suck, You can't tell them they cheat, You can't tell them they are a pussy? Wow nice to know you all hire such immature admins that can't take simple trash talk. Funny this game was built on trash talk.

So, I guess the fact your admin's are free to shut you down if their feelings get hurt and they are making guest feel unwelcome is ok by your clan.

By the way everyday people trash Meatbag(just like Runfast) :nuts: PLEASE MAKE ME AN ADMIN SO I'LL BE IMMUNE TOO! :nuts:

Lol, Nice of you all to post one side of the conversation and leave out all the crap !Runfast! was saying to me. (real fair)

Your a big boy and can access the logs too. You made the report, you bring the proof. Since you seem to lack the ability to post any proof, here is his side of the chat logs, which I assure you, aren't helping your case any.

YDPfc2m.png

BY THE WAY NOT ONE THING I TYPED WAS AGAINST ANY POSTED RULES!

So why don't you all clarify your rules: Admin's are immune to trash talk.

You can't tell them they suck, You can't tell them they cheat, You can't tell them they are a pussy? Wow nice to know you all hire such immature admins that can't take simple trash talk. Funny this game was built on trash talk.

So, I guess the fact your admin's are free to shut you down if their feelings get hurt and they are making guest feel unwelcome is ok by your clan.

By the way everyday people trash Meatbag(just like Runfast) :nuts: PLEASE MAKE ME AN ADMIN SO I'LL BE IMMUNE TOO! :nuts:

Let's clear up a few things....

From the Crackhouse MOTD... these are the rules. You read them, right?

• Be respectful to everyone! A certain amount of smack-talk is ok, but do not be disrespectful.

Here's a link for you: https://hellsgamers.com/messageoftheday/crackhouse

What's not clear about that? You went way over the line... repeatedly. You deserved to be gagged. Had I been there, you would have been booted from the server. There's a difference between trash talking and being a douche canoe. You not only crossed that threshold, you took command of the canoe and sent it right down to the beaches of douche.

Paid admins pay for their admin in order to help keep the servers run clean. None are "hired". They're expected to follow the guidelines of being a paid admin and when they don't, they suffer the consequences.

Lesson learned... don't be a douche canoe and then come crying about an admin doing what they are expected to do. Your behavior clearly dictated what happened.

NOT ABUSE.

• Like 10