Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Help Upgrading

souly

Im looking to upgrade my computer this summer, dont really have a budget, but dont have thousands to spend.

Current Build:

RAIDMAX ATX-402WB Black Steel / Plastic ATX Mid Tower Computer Case

SeaSonic M12II 520 Bronze 520W ATX12V v2.3 / EPS 12V v2.91 SLI 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Full Modular Active PFC Power Supply

MSI 970A-G46 AM3+ AMD 970 + SB950 6 x SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard with UEFI BIOS

AMD FX-6300 Vishera 6-Core 3.5GHz (4.1GHz Turbo) Socket AM3+ 95W FD6300WMHKBOX Desktop Processor

MSI R7770-PMD1GD5 Radeon HD 7770 GHz Edition 1GB 128-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready Video Card

Seagate Barracuda ST31000524AS 1TB 7200 RPM 32MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive Bare Drive

I am looking to be able to game on high settings, which sometimes this computer is not able to handle anymore. I will considering replacing anything in here.

Note: Sorry if some of the part names look weird, I just copy and pasted from newegg

AMD 8350 CPU, GTX 970 4gb, 120gb SSD. if you dont want to get a new motherboard.

If you do i would buy an I5, GTX 970 4gb, 120gb SSD and a intel chipset motherboard. This is mostly an opinion but Intel>AMD.

First upgrade will set you back around 450-500$

Second will be closer to 600$

IF you want to spend less let me know

Edited by PooStar_Nutbag