Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Zs_Deadlab

Edgestrife

Well...... I started this map a week ago, I just want to add some innovations to the current ZS gamemode, seeing that how limited it is. This is going to be a Survival map (Don't have the time and dedication to make a obj map yet), its setting will be in the Half-Life universe. I will give you all some brief story line below:

This used to be a lab started by the remnants when the Combines invaded, to primarily investigate and research zombies. One day, something went wrong, the wall of the observation room got destroyed. Reason was unknown. You, as the lab researcher (Yes, you are not Gordon Freeman), have to survive until reinforcement arrive, before it's too late.

Few selling points of my map:

1. Include a coded keypad to the secret room (May or may not contain a Boom Stick. *cough-cough*), which you can acquire from me or just try your luck.

2. Make actions bit more real. No more afks in the cade, this map will require you to stay active even at intermission (Totally did not copy from surrounded opt)

3. Community based updates: I will be listening to anyone who give me suggestions. My goal is to expand this map of course. Any report of bugs and suggestions will be take into consideration.

4. Semi-Obj map: There will be a obj sequel to this map. Yes, I did indeed say "sequel". You might think this is nontraditional, but, trying to be more innovative you know.

5. Teleporter: I know I know, you want to say teleporters are common in Zs maps. But these teleporters are going to have a risk and award system. Right teleporter, reward. Wrong teleporter, might cause death (I said MIGHT).

I will be feeding screenshots occasionally. Just wait. Be patience. And the link to the map of the current progress will post sometimes later.

Vorlent Granteedâ„¢

Edited by Edgestrife
  • Like 1