Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Thanks For Huge Shoutout To Jaspa!

Minitrigger

This wonderful member of the HG community has decided to reach out to me. I have recently lost access to my main and lost all my CS:GO items (Over $400 CAD). As terrible as it sounds, $400 is nothing compared to knowing that the HG community is here to support each other. Japsa generously offered me to take his items from him while I try to recover my account and items. Although you would never believe someone you know over the internet would just let you borrow something like this, Jaspa insisted i take it! He let me borrow me over $300 CAD in CS:GO Skins to boost my mood and ultimately make my day. This has never happened to me and people like this are considered true friends in my book.

Thank you Jaspa <3

post-16305-0-84838800-1432197490_thumb.png

LOL. Funny one DeathShot. ;)

But no need to thank me man. I hate to see anyone, especially close friends, being taken advantage of like that and like I said before, I rarely ever play CS:GO anymore as it is so lending you the skins is the least I can do to help. I'm also doing the best I can to get the guy who did this to you out there to everyone else so they don't fall into the same fate.

https://hellsgamers.com/topic/111055-beware-of-yet-another-scammer/

^ More info on the guy

Hope you enjoy the skins and may they bring you good luck man. :)