Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban Plz

ThankGodImFresh

1. Your in-game name: ThankGodImFresh

2. Server that you were banned on: Jailbreak

3. The Banning admin: dont know.

4. Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:6510486

5. Reason for ban: hi im thankgodimfresh, ya i play in the server lots and when i was playin my screen started glitching and my guy was like jumping backwards and glitchin out, i dont know why, i thought server crashed or something, then i got banned, i didnt know what the hell happened. plz unban i like the server.

And possibly can i get tooken off the t only list, i got put on a long time ago because of an accidental freekill and i was too lazy to come and post on so i just played on t for a long time. plz take me off the t only list too

Edited by Moto

I need to stop banning with a random reason.

If i permad you, you deserved it, ill check my resources see if i can remember why, most likely freekilling

i dont freekill, the time i got put on t list which was like 4 months ago, i was shootin a rebel in big cage, and when i shot like 3 t's stacked in him, so i slayed myself cuz it was accident then i got kicked off of ct and wasnt aloud back on.. so i just played t for a long time, i always play this server why would i just come in here to hack.

no i am on t only list, and i have been for a really long time, when i got banned it was because when i spawned one round i was in lower vip, then my screen started glitching and like bhopping backwards and shit, then i could hear everyone on there mics go "OOOOOOO wats happening!" then i got banned.

i didnt freekill n leave, i didnt do anything stupid it was just my css glitching out, i dont hack or script or anything i just play the server, plz unban so i can continue to do so haha, ive played with quite a few of the admins, and they never seen me hack or anything before, why would i do it now?

• 4 weeks later...