Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

What Scares You?

Baby Panda

So I just got this idea when looking up a bass drop video on YouTube and I didn't notice the thumbnail to the video. Apparently, it was a Joker looking clown and it forced me to make this thread. Just want to ask you guys what scares you the most in your lives and what happened to you maybe when you were scared from that thing or someone. Personally, if you couldn't already guess, I'm absolutely terrified of clowns. And by this, I mean I'm scared of ALL clowns even if they are the ones that pose to make little kids laugh and be all happy. They make me scream and used to make me cry when I was younger. One of my experiences w/ clowns that I can never forget was when I was about 12 or 13 and I went to a scare festival when I had a fractured growth plate in my left wrist. So in this scare festival, my friends and I were nearing the end of it and the last part which was called Bate's Motel, a clown popped up at me and scared the living s**t out of me and then I hit him in the groin w/ my hard cast. That got me kicked out of the "Hotel" xD So this is my experience w/ my fear of clowns. Leave a reply down below what scares you and maybe an experience you had w/ that fear :)

Thanks,

-Alex