Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Gaming Monitor Help

IceVayne

Best for csgo my 60 hz i feel like im shooting people an it just doesnt seem to happen sometimes thinking of getting a benq 144 refresh rate one. Bunch of different models whats the difference anyone know? I play csgo basically all day my screen size now is 24 i think.

Posting this here also since only one person responded see if i can get some direction from more than just one guy out of the 100 that view shit.

I just bought the Benq XL2420Z and love it. 144hz makes a huge difference. I went with this one because it has more display inputs. It has another HDMI and also supports display port which is the superior video cable ATM. i use a total of 3 monitors and what this allows me to do is plug up 2 computers Via HDMI (2 HDMI total) on the same monitor. when i want i can switch the imput on the monitor and swap back and forth between the two computers. Could i do without that? Yes but since i have 2 PC's and the monitor for it , why the hell not...swag

Edited by PooStar_Nutbag

I just bought the Benq XL2420Z and love it. 144hz makes a huge difference. I went with this one because it has more display inputs. It has another HDMI and also supports display port which is the superior video cable ATM. i use a total of 3 monitors and what this allows me to do is plug up 2 computers Via HDMI (2 HDMI total) on the same monitor. when i want i can switch the imput on the monitor and swap back and forth between the two computers. Could i do without that? Yes but since i have 2 PC's and the monitor for it , why the hell not...swag

for me its one computer and one monitor for csgo so maybe save the money an do the 2411 will that suffice be just as good performance wise im on a asus 60 hz now