Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

I Am The One And Only Big J (Shooting Star, W.e)

Gaming World

I am Big J or as I am now known on Steam as Shooting Star. You may still call me J or Big J. If you see me playing any game, 99.9% of the time I will be playing CS:GO. I joined HellsGamers as an unlisted member in September of 2014 but I have been following the community since 2013 when I was still playing CSS. When the second Crackhouse deathmatch server on CSS was taken down, I kind of got away from the game. It wasn't until I got a new computer that I started taking a liking to CS:GO.

Outside the Gaming World

Outside the gaming world, I am your average every day guy with a part time job. Likes of mine would include dogs and ATV riding. There are not a lot of things I dislike. If you would like to know more about me, just ask me on Steam or ask me on here. That is all. :)

• 2 weeks later...