Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

How To Get The Windows 10 Upgrade Off My Taskbar

lebowski

hey I didn't like that microsoft was pushing stuff/advertising using their "windows 10 OS." So I found this on the webs.

helps get that icon off the computer for good

http://www.cnet.com/...stem-tray-icon/

warnings about Windows 10... is it good or bad.

Updates are all going to be automatically installed without your permission. Unless you have the Pro or Ultimate windows 10.

Alot of driver issue with windows 10 for SLI or Crossfire Configurations.

Windows 10 in my eyes is a little to early. I always wait a little while, cause I don't like the bugs and random program crashing.

I am excited for windows 10 direct 12. when there are games and content that are made for Direct x 12, thats going to be a long time. cause the consoles are stuck on direct x wiener. and we all know consoles bring in more money for games then PC. (maybe three or one game this year that uses direct 12)

But PC are the only thing that can PUSH 4k Resolution stuffs/monitors/tv/virtual reality

Ok I am ranting and now going to end this thread by google searching a picture of a console system on fire.

Nintendo_Entertainment_System_Console.png

Lebowski, smiles and waves.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey thanks for posting this link have been trying to figure out how to close that notification myself. Same as you i want to wait a bit to get the windows 10 until some of the release bugs are fixed don't feel like having to redo the OS on my computer its a pain with alienrespawn.

• 3 months later...