Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

What's Your Dislikes And Likes About Counter-Strike: Global Offensive?

my genral all around opion of cs:go is that its a good game what I don't like about it I think the gun buy screen kinda odd but its alright seems more guns are accrate on it more then they were in css the reg is a lot better in my opion and I enjoy playing it one of my big dislikes is the compative matchs the matching up seems a lil on the unfair side for some of us but others it ok it just kinda depends on ur reflexs

dislikes. play on a 128tick, do good, go to a mm server, get shit on by shitties that are used to 64tick servers. fmmfl.

Also, ragers on lower level games. Calm your shit, seriously lol, you ain`t all that and a bag of chips.

Hackers. What`s the point I don`t understand. Your dick might virtually get a little bigger but honestly it doesn`t make you more of a man cheating in a video game.

Opening a fuckload of cases an never getting any skin over 20 cents worth. My silver 2 brother opens 2 cases and gets a factory new tiger tooth m9, they day after they came out. I shit you not.

Likes Skins.

Esea.

Being able to play with good people and actually improving, not just getting more kills but actually getting game smarts. It doesn`t take any skill to rush ramp on nuke with a p90 and get 3 t`s caught off guard in lobby a few times. I`ve gotten smarter playing this game and I like that.

IRL reflexes. Sounds incredibly stupid but I rarely drop antything anymore because my in-game reflexes made me react faster irl as well.

Spending time with fun people.

I used to hate csgo and thought I`d be forever stuck in the dying source game but I`ve adjusted, overall I really like csgo.

My name is Kim, and I`m an addict.

Dislikes getting 7 day Banned from fuckers that are on a team and don't want you playing with them so they kick you.

You're doing something wrong. You CANT get banned for any amount of time if youre kicked a maximum of once a day. Its really hard to get kicked more than that.