Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Request A Signature Fam

UnPrePared_

So basically I'm getting more in too GFX and always adored the guys work in the GFX team and I always wanted to learn photoshop and I want to give back to the community with making and helping with the GFX work that HG has.

Well I practiced alot and I think I can make you guys/girls some bombass signatures. #NoKappa

I will be only doing a few like 4 too 6 so first-come, first-served.

I will only do complete filled in templates in the correct order:

1. Theme:

2. Color Scheme:

3. Text:

4. Any other specifics

Credits to Fraud for the template I took from his signature request thread found here

If you are interested in the quality of my work you can find here a few examples that I made so far :

http://hellsgamers.c...red-s-showcase/

I will send a PM (on the forums) to the first 4 too 6 guys/girls regarding their signature status and in return I would like to hear feedback from the community so I can advanced more and more.

gl hf

Edited by UnPrePared_

1. Theme: Batman and Bats in the background

2. Color scheme: Black grey and green

3. Text line #1: CallMe๖Delirious | ºĄQº

4. Text line #2: Nothin

5. Any other specifics: Nothin

Yo let me holla at you in JB server. hit me up lemme give you some rep if you do this. dunnoe fam.

There will be some delay in this signatures because I have to deal with personal issues atm school, work and vacation.

Once all of that is cleared out of my mind I then can fully focus on your guys signatures and create them better.

Hope you guys can respect this and I will be working on these signatures this weekend or next week in my full potential.

Hey bro I know you have a lot of sigs requested but if you get the time then you could do mine but you don't have to if you don't want :P

1. Theme: Counter Strike Jailbreak
  2. Color Scheme: Anything you think looks rad I guess
  3. Text: [HG] RazzleBerry
  4. Any other specifics: I'll let you have fun with it. :P Add whatever you think looks nice as well as the things listed above

1. Theme: Two snipers crossed with a skull. (skull and crossbones where the bones are sniper rifles)
  2. Color Scheme: Red and Black
  3. Text: Line #1: AyePeeps Line #2: It's go time bitches.
  4. Any other specifics: A surprise maybe?

Edited by AyePeeps

• 3 weeks later...