Quantcast

Welcome to HeLLsGamers

Welcome to HeLLsGamers, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of HeLLsGamers by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
Sign in to follow this  
Reksaizs

Please Help

Thank you for reading, I need some help, I have been trying to connect to the ZS server, its about the maps, even if I have it I still cant connect, and when I DL one I still don't connect, PLEASE HELP You must login to view images./uploads/emoticons/default_sad.png" alt=":(" />

Try disabling ALL of your addons and make sure you have CS:GO and CS:S check in the bottom right corner of garrysmod (the menu there), if you have them. Old addons can mess with newer maps. Also tell us ^

Edited by DigitalPrintz

You need to tell us your error/disconnect message. Otherwise, we cannot help you if we cannot identify the problem you are currently having.

Thank you for reading, I need some help, I have been trying to connect to the ZS server, its about the maps, even if I have it I still cant connect, and when I DL one I still don't connect, PLEASE HELP You must login to view images./uploads/emoticons/default_sad.png" alt=":(" />

If you get "missing map <insert map name>..." type this in console "cl_allowdownloads 1" and go to options, multiplayer and there's a list of download options, make sure to pick "allow downloads" (something like that, different than "only allow map downloads" and "no downloads").

Also do what Digital said with the exception of keeping the ZS addon suscribed. And you don't need CS:GO but CS:S.

Tell us more if this doesn't help you.