Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

CLAN MEETINGS (NEW)

Homer

CLAN SCHEDULE

HG Operations Clan Meeting - THE FIRST SATURDAY OF EVERY MONTH @ 9pm CST, 7pm PST, 10pm EST

Starting Tuesday 17th we will be holding a meeting in Ventrilo to discuss clan management, operations, and future plans. All members input is encouraged. Give suggestions, and bring up any problems. This will be an overall discussion of how things are going in HG.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

HG Members Clan Meetings - WEEKLY EVERY THURSDAY AND SATURDAY @ 5pm-9pm CST, 3pm-7pm PST, 6pm-10pm EST Please Attend!

Starting October 10th we will be holding events that all HG members are encouraged to be apart of, Its not mandatory you attend both meetings of the week but if you are found never attending you will be set as an inactive clan member for possible demotion.

The HG Members clan meeting will consist of everyone joining Ventrilo and we will announce on that day what we are going to do, we will have some fun.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are the final schedules, do not post about the schedules.

RULES:

- Be Mature.

- No Spamming on Ventrilo

- Must change In-Game Name to your Forum name when attending events with proper TAG -hg- [HG] HG | are accepted ONLY!

UPDATES:

Time zones.

Rules.

Edited by Seboard

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CANT WAIT

but what if we cant be there all the time

It's not required to be there all the days. 2 days of the week were assigned to give someone the opportunity to come to one meeting of the week if they cannot attend the other meeting, so a weekday and weekend was assigned.

D: i'm not good at time zones. stop judging me!!!

There are 4 time zones in the continental US. From west to east, Pacific, Mountain, Central and Eastern. With 6 p.m. PST (Pacific) as the example, you will add an hour to the time each time zone to the east you go, so 6 PST would be 7 Mountain, 8 Central and 9 Eastern. Of course you would subtract an hour each time zone to the west you want to translate to.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

Also, awesome for having a weekday and weekend meet, since my schedule where I can actually settle down and have fun fluctuates so much. The operations meeting might be kind of rough for me, so we'll see.

There are 4 time zones in the continental US. From west to east, Pacific, Mountain, Central and Eastern. With 6 p.m. PST (Pacific) as the example, you will add an hour to the time each time zone to the east you go, so 6 PST would be 7 Mountain, 8 Central and 9 Eastern. Of course you would subtract an hour each time zone to the west you want to translate to.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

Can't buy an education like that.

Thanks Homer for hearing me out on this one! I think it will be nice!

You know how I feel!

I think these meetings will allow everyone to get back in touch and stay in touch with the community! We will hear the news, get to meet new people, and debate suggestions. It will foster growth in the clan and help communication!

=]

Edited by Slazenger
Needed a smiley face.