Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Cs:go Weekly Discussion Thread #5

What is your least favorite map and what is your favorite map?

For me, I really dislike playing Inferno and mirage because you need good teamwork if you want to win on those maps. Really hard to just pug in those maps. My favorite map is cache.

Also this will be the last csgo discussion thread I will do, next week I am going to be doing something more general which can we about real life or video games.

I really like Dust 2 but I HATE it at the same time. Solo queing on D2 sucks cause you need good team work for T side strats CT rotates and pop flashes ect. But the other problem is that I run into the ost hackers and smurfs on D2 so it ruins my experiece.

For me Nuke is my favorite map by far. T side in particular since it allows you to fart around in lobby while picks are made and take site on stacked terms against a weakened CT side. Mirage, Inferno and Resort would be up there too.

Least favorite by far would probably be CT sided Dust2 cause lemmings like B and almost always Ts push A long way too fast for CTS to rotate if they're stacked