Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

How You Got Into Photography!

ev0s

For me I started getting interested in taking pictures no matter if its landscape, portrait, wedding ect. but my passion keeps growing and every time I see a beautiful landscape for example a multi-color sunset or when I'm hiking I just love taking pictures and capturing moments.

Tell me how you got into photography and your stories! I would like to know.

I'm not super into photography, but I often take photos for wallpaper or mapping reference purposes. It began when my parents purchased an entry-level DSLR camera, It got me interested in taking photos for photo shopping (A big hobby of mine).

Edited by MoonChickenDogRat

Photography is something that is in my family for a very long time. My parents' job is photographing (and videographing) different events. So I'm very involved in their work. I was interested in this ever since I was very young. Also, I do photo editing. Some of my work is published on my dad's profile on Istock. I am going to open my own profile next year (have to be 18).

My first camera was Canon EOS 550D

Also, my parents own a studio, which is helping me to improve my skills even more.

• Like 1

Photography is something that is in my family for a very long time. My parents' job is photographing (and videographing) different events. So I'm very involved in their work. I was interested in this ever since I was very young. Also, I do photo editing. Some of my work is published on my dad's profile on Istock. I am going to open my own profile next year (have to be 18).

My first camera was Canon EOS 550D

Also, my parents own a studio, which is helping me to improve my skills even more.

Thats awsome dude. So it sounds like photography runs in your blood. When I get older photography and graphic design sounds fun and I would like to do it!