Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Cs:go / Cs:s Event Idea

The Governor

Picture (Or description of picture): I'll put more thought into later at a better time than now, as it is pretty early for me. I'd love to collaborate with the graphics team to see what we could come up with. I'd love to see a Jailbreak themed/multi-map prison themed graphical design used for banners/advertising.

What:

• My idea for this event is to potentially have a separate event server loaded with the Jailbreak source mod plugin and have several, or maybe one, solid map that we could play on. We could potentially incorporate the rtv plugin to switch between maps. I feel like we all have a great admiration for our server, and especially what makes it special, our community. If we get a bit wild and decide to play on different maps even for a day, I feel like that could be a particularly exciting event that many people could enjoy.

• I understand that CS:GO may have texture/plugin limitations with certain maps, and if that is a obstacle that we have to overcome, then I feel that this event may be more suited for CS:S. But I'd absolutely love to see this on CS:GO due to the higher traffic of players and our custom coded plugin which truly makes our server the best of the best.

Who: Everyone who owns the game (or Friends+ is more suitable)

Rules: Jailbreak Bible + Jailbreak admin training guide

Prizes (If you're having any): $10 via Paypal or a https://www.gyft.com/ gift card with the value of $10 to the best lead in the server of this event. Poll after event will be created. (temporary, open to all ideas of prize categories for this event!) Recruit+ is required for prize.

Extra Information (If neccessary): I took the liberty to pick out some potential maps that could be used for this event -

CS:S

CS:GO

Now of course, these are relatively limited lists, so feel free to pitch in other ideas and please give me some feedback on the event idea along with the most important aspect, the map.

I've been playing Jailbreak for many years, probably longer than some are aged here on the forums. I've always been a huge fan of the work that JJK, SKAY, Soccercrazy, YouTheDog (TheDawg), and Koragan have contributed to the production of the updates and the additions to the map itself. Huge shout out to those guys.

I'm sure we've all endured and experienced other Jailbreak servers throughout our time playing these games and have been introduced to many different aspects found all around the web, and I have personally come to enjoy many of the creations I've stumbled upon on my adventure.

Many regards,

[HG] Governor.

[spoiler=Untemplated Version of Post]

Hey everyone, how are you doing? I'm going to pitch my first event idea based around my favorite server game type on these two games, Jailbreak.

I've been playing Jailbreak for many years, probably longer than some are aged here on the forums. I've always been a huge fan of the work that JJK, SKAY, Soccercrazy, YouTheDog (TheDawg), and Koragan have contributed to the production of the updates and the additions to the map itself. Huge shout out to those guys.

I'm sure we've all endured and experienced other Jailbreak servers throughout our time playing these games and have been introduced to many different aspects found all around the web, and I have personally come to enjoy many of the creations I've stumbled upon on my adventure.

ONTO THE EVENT

• My idea for this event is to potentially have a separate event server loaded with the Jailbreak source mod plugin and have several, or maybe one, solid map that we could play on. We could potentially incorporate the rtv plugin to switch between maps. I feel like we all have a great admiration for our server, and especially what makes it special, our community. If we get a bit wild and decide to play on different maps even for a day, I feel like that could be a particularly exciting event that many people could enjoy.

• I understand that CS:GO may have texture/plugin limitations with certain maps, and if that is a obstacle that we have to overcome, then I feel that this event may be more suited for CS:S. But I'd absolutely love to see this on CS:GO due to the higher traffic of players and our custom coded plugin which truly makes our server the best of the best.

I took the liberty to pick out some potential maps that could be used for this event

CS:S

CS:GO

Now of course, these are relatively limited lists, so feel free to pitch in other ideas and please give me some feedback on the event idea!

Many regards,

[HG] Governor.

Edited by The Governor
  • Like 2

An issue with this is our jailbreak plugin is built around our map. If we encorporate new maps we will have issues with teleports, lr, anything related to coordinates. Still possible and would be fun if you can get around the fact that those issues will exist