Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Banned plz unban NOOB

Crayola

ode:

1. Your in-game name:Team 7 Noob

2. Server that you were banned on: Jailbreak

3. The Banning admin:Seaboard

4. Your Steam-Id STEAM_0:1:2910949

5. Reason for ban:The server was crashing, i got mad and tried to crash it for reset... then got kicked.. I came back and was banned... even though i didnt toucvh the keybaord after i got back on, i was stil lon the MOTD screen.:push:

Me. techanilly, i never really try to be mean.... just happens when it keeps on happening {the crashing}

No it wasent me thats BEEN crashing, But today was the FIRST time IvE ever MESED WITH the servers.... Im in HG and try to be a good member. Im sorry i messed up

Anyways, its been a rule for a long time in HG that any type of hacking/exploiting the server of any type is an automatic permaban... and you show up in the ban list as permanently banned... so IDK what to tell you...

I never Knew that.. man that sucks i loved JB

Im fairly sure that it is on all the MOTDs for ALL of the HG servers.. i'm not sure though as previously we were having some problems with MOTD... all i can say is make sure to read the rules next time you go into a new server under a new clan mate... it will definitely save your arse...

Just because you register onto the forums does NOT mean you are an HG member... there is a much more complicated process in becoming HG than typing your age, sex, location etc...

I kniw that i have the vent, i have talked to a recurited, and i have answered the questions...I applied awhile ago. But forgot who did I just find it odd... that even thought Some poeple witt the -hg- tag does way worse than i did THIS ONE TIME, and yet there still playing.

I kniw that i have the vent, i have talked to a recurited, and i have answered the questions...I applied awhile ago. But forgot who did I just find it odd... that even thought Some poeple witt the -hg- tag does way worse than i did THIS ONE TIME, and yet there still playing.

I Really like the servers,, but Why all server, why cant one not apologize and be done. i mean... Its just a game. and its never been me before that has crashed it.

I doubt that way worse cuts it... think of it this way... you were trying to exploit/hack one of HG's busiest servers who brings alot of people into the clan every month and can probably cost almost 50 dollars to maintain... i don't think that there' any way you can extenuate about that... its a big deal mate...