Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Mission #16 The Final Mission! (Prize Is Fallout 4)

Icon

I love Hellsgamers cause i meet some great people here probably some friends for life even and everyone is really fun to play with and talk to. I don't ever plan on leaving HG i love this community to much to ever think about leaving. Some people might complain about people being rude or mean in HG but to me at the end of the day they didn't mean anything by it were all friends here after all. I've been here about 6 months so far and i have nothing bad or any complains about hellsgamers my experience has been amazing Thanks to everyone <333

• Like 1

Honestly, Hellsgamers is a second family to me and some people here I met is something I don't regret. So many close friends, best friends, friends with benefits, absolutely everything. I thank myself that I'm part of something big and you guys make it all. I love you all, if I had a million dollars and meet all of you, I would.

I can't win anything but I love you guys, pls notice me

• Like 2

I've played CSS for a long time and have been apart of many CSS communities. Why do I love HG? The people. The community. HG isn't perfect. The people aren't perfect. That's what makes HG, HG. Sure HG isn't for everyone. We have people that love HG and people that hate HG (and spend quite a lot of time telling us how bad HG is by hanging out here). Over time, HG has changed... some people have continued on their journey with HG and some folks have decided (or had it decided for them) that maybe this was no longer the place for them. At the end of the day, the people that run HG and the people who participate in HG are good people and that's why I love ya all.

Except you burnt, because you're an inappropriate toucher.

• Like 3

Time is up!

Winner:

Manchu_OPFOR! with 20 Likes

Runner Up:

Shadow Huntress with 19 likes!

Can get something up to $15 from steam.

Tell me if i got my count wrong because i suck at counting.

Cosmic has been permanently banned from the forums for his blasphemous post.

• Like 4