Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Making Weeaboo Signatures

HiddenPandaRage

Making Signatures!!! only weeaboo signatures.

Using Windows Paint of course

list the name of anime u want to be the most/character

Background

Certain people in the anime u want in the signature

What you want your face to be

And if u want your Tags example: -hg-, [HG], HG |, , [L], [C], TF2/CS:S/CSGO Moderator/Admin

Recent artwork i have made.4qMOtFO.png73WCOQA.jpg

• Like 1

list the name of anime u want to be the most/character pokemon

Background surprise me

Certain people in the anime u want in the signature anything pokemon

What you want your face to be panda

And if u want your Tags example: -hg-, [HG], HG |, , [L], [C], TF2/CS:S/CSGO Moderator/Admi [HG] â¤Æ‘ᵾƦƦƳPanda⤠/ TF2 Moderator

Edited by ƑᵾƦƦƳPanda

list the name of anime u want to be the most/character pokemon

Background surprise me

Certain people in the anime u want in the signature anything pokemon

What you want your face to be panda

And if u want your Tags example: -hg-, [HG], HG |, , [L], [C], TF2/CS:S/CSGO Moderator/Admi [HG] â¤Æ‘ᵾƦƦƳPanda⤠/ TF2 Moderator

CWwiuWg.jpg

Background: Night Raid

v

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRd2RpIp-88Zo2aSXcuych2P_j4eZxRzIjOhUxUHDWRHw7ODEXk

I want Chelsea (Akame ga Kill) - My Face

Tsumugi (K-on!)

Yuuko (A - Channel)

Death the Kid (Soul Eater)

Shiro (No game no life)

Shu (Guilty Crown)

Killua (HunterxHunter 2011)

And Arturia (Fate/Zero)

I want it to say: [HG] Pandable

Thanks

Am i allowed to ask? :D (Also idk how to add signatures, I'm stuck in that area)

Highschool DxD group ( Issei Hyodo, Rias Gremory, Asia Argento, Akeno Himejima, Koneko Toujou, Yuto Kiba, Xenovia Quarta, Irina Shido, Gasper Bloody)

Grouped together, like near each other, facing upwards / right dramatically, windy clothes if you want. Right side of the picture

Highschool of the Dead ( Takashi Komuro, Rei Miyamoto, Saeko Busujima, Saya Takagi, Kohta Hirano, Shizuka Marikawa, Alice Maresato)

Grouped together, like near each other, facing upwards / left dramatically, windy clothes if you want. Left side of the picture

Background = Titan coming above the wall of the cities, not completly over just his head and the upper part of his chest is visable. Preferably if the background image is tilted, however if it doesn't fit with the HSotD and HSDxD people then make it straight.

Go wild :D

Edit : Put a -hg- GetRektM4TE on the top right, if there is considerable space, any font but make it a cool looking font, nothin wack

Edited by GetRektM4TE

list the name of anime u want to be the most/character : One of each anime character.

Background : Fire and ice, idk

Certain people in the anime u want in the signature : Any pokemon

What you want your face to be : That one guy from that cool anime show.

Put "brb pool on fire" anywhere on it.

Thanks.

Am i allowed to ask? :D (Also idk how to add signatures, I'm stuck in that area)

Highschool DxD group ( Issei Hyodo, Rias Gremory, Asia Argento, Akeno Himejima, Koneko Toujou, Yuto Kiba, Xenovia Quarta, Irina Shido, Gasper Bloody)

Grouped together, like near each other, facing upwards / right dramatically, windy clothes if you want. Right side of the picture

Highschool of the Dead ( Takashi Komuro, Rei Miyamoto, Saeko Busujima, Saya Takagi, Kohta Hirano, Shizuka Marikawa, Alice Maresato)

Grouped together, like near each other, facing upwards / left dramatically, windy clothes if you want. Left side of the picture

Background = Titan coming above the wall of the cities, not completly over just his head and the upper part of his chest is visable. Preferably if the background image is tilted, however if it doesn't fit with the HSotD and HSDxD people then make it straight.

Go wild :D

Edit : Put a -hg- GetRektM4TE on the top right, if there is considerable space, any font but make it a cool looking font, nothin wack

bruh im using windows paint windy clothes is gonna be hard to do lol

bruh im using windows paint windy clothes is gonna be hard to do lol

Windy cloths optional, :)

EDIT : Instead of -hg- GetRektM4TE, change it to -hg- Aatrox

EDIT #2: It doesn't have to be perfect, i love your current signature so mine can be similar to that :D

Edited by Aatrox