Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Uhm why'd i get banned?

Override

One...never did I say I wanted you banned.

Two...you said you could careless about HG.

Three...I asked you to put the correct tag on,,,which then you changed it...again to the incorrect one.

Four...I know I am a bitch...but it is the rules of HG. Don't like it...gtfo.

Five...I like numbering things off!

post-1670-13525953552595_thumb.jpg

One...never did I say I wanted you banned.

Three...I asked you to put the correct tag on,,,which then you changed it...again to the incorrect one.

1. Your thread title is Gban request and it has his ID in it.

3. We're currently not supposed to be enforcing tags unless it's something outrageous(HT???). The script being worked on will solve these problems, but there's still no ETA on when that'll be ready =\

1. Your thread title is Gban request and it has his ID in it.

3. We're currently not supposed to be enforcing tags unless it's something outrageous(HT???). The script being worked on will solve these problems, but there's still no ETA on when that'll be ready =\

1. Oh yeahs...but that was after the fact what happened in the server.

3. and oh I didn't know. Thanks for the information. ^.^

Also. You don't seem to care about the ranking system in this community, if you're a recruit - you wear -hg-. If you're a normal member you wear [HG] and if you're elite you wear | HG.

At least you're supposed to. That's the whole point of respecting the chain-o-command isn't it? Even if it's not enforced at the moment, you should still wear the tags you are assigned. :\

Edited by Artillery