Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unb& request

tiki-dog

1. Your in-game name: Tiki-Dog

2. Server that you were banned on: Jailbreak

3. The Banning admin: ???

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:14617601

5. Reason for ban: I'm pretty sure it's not perma-ban, I'd like to know how long it's for, but I freeSHOT an admin, reason being I was messing around in LR and he was running to deagle toss. I slayed myself and next round (what bad luck) he ran in front of me when I was shooting at a rebel. I lol'd and said 'Sorry admin' and slayed myself, but I guess he was having a bad day and banned me :/

I never freekill, exept for people disobeying the rules of the warden :)

I'm fine with waiting out the ban if it's not a permanent ban, or even if you shorten it to a week. This is the best breakout server on cs:s, because of the dedicated admins.

:mybad:

Tiki-Dog

Edited by Artillery

well actually, it would be the fault of the admin because they are supposed to give you a warning for free killing before banning you... so, either the admin was not doing his job right( didn't read his rules) or you actually did it repeatedly and you deserved it...

Can you unban me? "Team killing?"

Is that possible on jailbreak?

I'd like blur to post if possible if I was FREEkilling instead.

I'd accept the ban and wait it out if it was for a logical reason rather than 'team killing'

prolly just put teamkilling as i think its the first choice

but if im correct he has 24 hours to post report on a ban of 2 hours or more

or else ur unbanned

EDIT**

NOT SURE BOUT THE GLOBAL BAN THOUH