Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Admin Only In Shop

nielsfalko

admin only in shop?  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

so what do i mean with that its that im an admin (gold account) and im relly happy to help the hg servers but its 15$ per month wicht is not like rely much but still so the idia is that u can buy admin !admin and maby adminroom only for less then the gold account idk what price but u get admin and not the vip preks and stuff. thanks for looking at it :)

• Like 3

Admin in servers for only like $5 so any kid without knowledge or something can buy it (not saying they can't right now but..) and mess with the servers or something?, i don't really see problem with the $15 monthly, lot of people purchase it and like it, besides vip gives good perks and cool items.

Edited by Miss Abby

Honestly, I understand what you mean, I feel like this would really help our community for those who truly want admin. In all honestly youve brought up a really good topic about this, ill talk to my division leader and division staff about this. I think this could possibly help those who want to become admins become admins, theyll finally be allowed to admin. Maybe it could cost less like maybe 8,99 for a whole 2 moonths and or if able use zs points too! maybe like use 50k zs points for 2 month admin. also adminroom could give more zs points, a multipler of zs points of like .20 for every 1 point u make. we could also be able to if get packages like unlock of tier system to only adminroom and gold account. we cold talk to homer about this too maybe itd be a really good idea, thanks really for bring ing this up, i think we need a new update for admin cause we already got an update in game for guns and people why not admin to help us become rule break free. :)

Edited by MyMindIsBlank
  • Like 1

for thoose who dint get it i dint ment admin as in 5 bucks but admin as in 10 bucks for admin and u can buy bundle admin and vip for 15 still i dint ment an admin shop ;) aldo that woud be kinda cool to that u can get points for being admin and buy stuf with thoose points (ps i dont english that good)