Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Greetings from greatness

Dante

Hallo!

I'm not joining the clan or anything, but I thought i should say that I love the HG Crackhouse DM server a whole bunch. Thanks for hosting the greatness.

I'd also like to point out that I'm #1. Not that it indicates my skill, but I have been on T side for 66% of the time so don't just assume I'm one of those stupid motherfuckin cts that try to camp on their roof behind the short vents. The reason I am not one of those is simply because I can own them! MUAHAHAHAHA

:pwned:

I'm not really full of myself, but I'm proud of it so yeah...

I'm a little worried that when I say I'm #1 I'll start losing and my signature will show my a liar...but as of today, I AM NOT A LIAR! :nuts:

Yeah, we've played at the same time. I did notice that you're on T a lot. WOOT T addicts!

Yea...I always "auto-assign" and when it pushes me to CT...I cry and complain alot until I see that if I join T, it will even out the teams....I find T alot easier...

I also cry and complain alot on T...I also just talk alot in general when I DM...

Hummm.....