Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Foxy Steal My Sledge Hammer And Then Let Admin Kick Me Out

FD_Stalker

If this happens in other server Im not so surprised, but when this kind of shitz happens in HG server I realize even HG admins are just a bunch of thieves cooperating each other.

This afternoon in obj map Foxy stole my sledgehammer, grabbed explosive barrel and ran as fast as he can to hide in people. He didnt realize Im good at tracking so when he put down the barrel to upgrade mega masher I saw his name. So I called a vote but immediately HG admin cancel the vote without punishing the theif.

Foxy dmg my profit and all I wanted is a justice. I didn't stop asking him to give back my sledgehammer or pay me back the points I spent on it. But he ignored so I started another vote 3 mins later and HG admin kicked me out with the reason "abuse vote" to protect a thief. How could a vote be "abuse" for seeking justice when these retard admins play "all voting choices are same" game so many times on previous stadium map?

Maybe the correct answer is: why am I still playing on their servers?

If this happens in other server Im not so surprised, but when this kind of shitz happens in HG server I realize even HG admins are just a bunch of thieves cooperating each other.

If you think something is abuse report it in the abuse section. You act as those admins are all powerful, but most of the time they are just some dude with 15 bucks burning a hole in their pocket, Foxy is one of these people.

Foxy dmg my profit and all I wanted is a justice.

If you are playing a video game for an ingame profit that means absolutely nothing in the real world, and not for the fun of the gamemode, you should reevaluate yourself, seriously dude grow up.

Maybe the correct answer is: why am I still playing on their servers?

With that attitude and the attitude expressed previously, I look forward to never seeing you again :)

Edited by FoxHound
  • Like 2

The correct answer is this : I kicked you. The kick was justified. Abusing !votekick for an alleged happening on a server in rage and is a known votekick misuser is not the way to go about it. Also disrespecting us for doing our job is a bit rich when you're the person in the wrong here for misuse of a command.

Your items, your responsibility. You don't like it? You really shouldn't be playing a game where you have to SURVIVE AND PUT EFFORT IN TO DO SO. Keep an eye on your items and don't be so careless.

• Like 3

But why did you drop the sledgehammer?

He dropped the sledgehammer to craft a megamasher by combining it with an explosive barrel. (I think)

The correct answer is this : I kicked you. The kick was justified. Abusing !votekick for an alleged happening on a server in rage and is a known votekick misuser is not the way to go about it. Also disrespecting us for doing our job is a bit rich when you're the person in the wrong here for misuse of a command.

Your items, your responsibility. You don't like it? You really shouldn't be playing a game where you have to SURVIVE AND PUT EFFORT IN TO DO SO. Keep an eye on your items and don't be so careless.

I'm pretty sure interfering with crafting is a slayable offence, well it used to be when I first started out in zombie survival like two years ago. People would get kicked or slayed if they were caught trolling, picking up the melee weapons dropped for crafting or destroying the explosive barrels when people wanted to craft with them etc.

Unless the rules changed then my apologies.

Just wanted a confirmation on this.

- Just my opinion

Yeah, FD_Stalker shouldn't have abused !votekick but instead tell an admin who would've done the right thing. However, i'm sure Foxy knew what he was doing and it appears to be so according to what FD_Stalker says above that he was blatantly trolling.

Both are wrong, so it's eh.

Edited by Harle
  • Like 2

I'm pretty sure interfering with crafting is a slayable offence

Indeed I remember getting slayed like 2 years ago when I first started out and did not know about all the crafting stuff.

However realize that there is a problem: it is too hard to prove who actually stole the hammer, while misuse of !votekick is easily visible to any and everyone.

At the end of the day it just sucks to be you because there is no way of proving Foxy's faulty actions. rip and craft in a quiet corner next time sir.

Edited by futo

Interfering in crafting is not a slayable offense anymore, and has not been for well over 6 months. If you drop an item, or a prop, it can be taken by anyone else. A nailed prop or a prop in your hands is your prop, and taking it can be slayable, but if it is free to pickup, regardless of what it is, then anyone can take it. No rulebreaking occured other then the votekick abuse.

Interfering in crafting is not a slayable offense anymore, and has not been for well over 6 months. If you drop an item, or a prop, it can be taken by anyone else. A nailed prop or a prop in your hands is your prop, and taking it can be slayable, but if it is free to pickup, regardless of what it is, then anyone can take it. No rulebreaking occured other then the votekick abuse.

I don't remember a rule change and I will still carry out a slay if someone interferes with crafting. I don't see why it should change.

Harle's post explains fully the situation of who is in the wrong (in this situation, both are). Ultimately, most of the fault lies with foxy: he's been rule breaking and/or hovering around the grey area ever since he has been on the server. He knows better than to steal the kid's item. If it weren't for that, none of this bullshit would have happened.

• Like 2

I don't remember a rule change and I will still carry out a slay if someone interferes with crafting. I don't see why it should change.

Harle's post explains fully the situation of who is in the wrong (in this situation, both are). Ultimately, most of the fault lies with foxy: he's been rule breaking and/or hovering around the grey area ever since he has been on the server. He knows better than to steal the kid's item. If it weren't for that, none of this bullshit would have happened.

Just to add on, I asked Peri before actually making my post and he agreed that he would've slayed anyone if they were caught interfering with crafting on purpose.