Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Johnny abusing skins

TarpMaster

seriously, i already told johnny never use ANY commands on himself. He already told me he "never" does it. I'm trying to teach him to be liked more. I mean i told him to talk less on mic, and whenever you need to enforce a rule dont say it on mic just say it in admin talk, then slay....I tried >: ( poor johnny

Sigh, kids always fuckin shit up. I did this as well. I killed two people, then remembered my skin was messed up and just started running around the entire round, till it changed back again. At the end of the round I was last ct with a T skin and I ran around with a knife saying, "Lets fuckin kill that last ct!" with no intent on fighting back when they figured me out, until they found out I was right next to them and killed me. :P Kind of lame how Johnny camps so fuckin much, and then messes fun shit up. Johnny is alright, but kid+admin=fail.

Btw I'm not going to bother saying who the other admin was, because he didn't use the skin in the wrong way at all. We were both running around messing with people, and that was it. Can't say much for Johnny on the otherhand. Obviously it's not going to happen again I'm sure, being that there is two threads on this.

Just to clarify because all my wording sounds weird, I'm not an admin.

Edited by Apple Juice

earlier during an lr johnny switched his teams, several admins told him to stop and he said he has never done it before. Can you just restrict some of his powers cause he is really getting annoying to play with. Especially when he muted the other ct's so he could give orders.

Please stay on topic. You guys can discuss this "vista" and " window 7" matters through pm chat or something. Please understand that when staffs/councils try to come up with decision, they don't have to read your unrelated comments.

On topic, imo, he should have his admin removed, or is severely punished because not one or two incidents he was told not to do so, he just chose not to listen. He has to be taught in a hard way.

Please stay on topic. You guys can discuss this "vista" and " window 7" matters through pm chat or something. Please understand that when staffs/councils try to come up with decision, they don't have to read your unrelated comments.

On topic, imo, he should have his admin removed, or is severely punished because not one or two incidents he was told not to do so, he just chose not to listen. He has to be taught in a hard way.

Quoted for truth. We have all witnessed him spamming, camping, abusing admin commands (from slapping, slaying, skins, and he has worn HG tags in the past. A lot of people on jailbreak are complaining of bad admins and johnny is right at the center of that complaint. Removing him from admin would make popular opinion of the server improve as well.

Make this decision for the good of the clan and the players, not for johnny. He's already messed things up day after day, week after week. He really has forfeited his rights to have a say in matters.