Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Help Me With My Sound Problem!

Spazer

Hey everyone! Some of you guys might know that I have been having some major audio problems on my laptop. It seems that every time when I increase the volume, it seems to decrease back to 0 automatically!!!!!! URHGHGHGHHGHGHG!!!! This drove me nuts for over half a year now and I have been trying to find a solution to this but nothing can fix it!!! I know it's unlikely to be a virus cuz I have an Avira Anti Virus Pro on at all time and there just seems to be nothing that is causing this volume decrease. Also my sound system is very messed up, for example, I can use TS3 with my mic but the sound doesn't work at all with CSGO or any steam games. I tried changing the settings of steam volume system but nothing seems to work. PLEASE HELP ME FIX THIS ANNOYING ISSUE!!! I came here for help because I know Hells Gamers have TONS of computer geniuses. I would greatly appreciate your help. Many thanks!

have you tried turning it off and on...

try reinstalling the driver software for the sound, usually found on the laptop manufactures website.

You mean turning the sound on and off or turning the computer on and off? I have tried both and I have even tried restoring my computer but still none of those solutions didn't workout. I have also tried uninstalling and re-installing the sound software but it still didn't work :(

I have even troubleshooted the sound system but it still didn't solve the problem ;'((

do you have a warranty? Try to talk to the manufacture. Sending negative feedback (in a civilized way) on twitter is always a great way to get big company's to respond.

My computer is like 5 years old :( The warranty is over :( I will try what you said about negative feedback, sounds like a good idea. Thanks for the help though :)

Edited by Spazer