Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Zs_Killinghouse_V4A

Brick textures.

b93f068a61.jpg

Although this hallway has a breakable wall it still seems awkward. Outfit with a door maybe to make it look like a closet?

The people who live in this house must have bad bladders. More washrooms than bedrooms.

I still get pink textures.

Map layout is okay, a bit strong for my taste, but I'm glad you didn't fall into the zs map maker fetish of boxing the humans inside the house.

Nice job man.

Edited by marche
  • Like 2

Brick textures.

b93f068a61.jpg

Although this hallway has a breakable wall it still seems awkward. Outfit with a door maybe to make it look like a closet?

The people who live in this house must have bad bladders. More washrooms than bedrooms.

I still get pink textures.

Map layout is okay, a bit strong for my taste, but I'm glad you didn't fall into the zs map maker fetish of boxing the humans inside the house.

Nice job man.

Aw hell I'll give VIDE another go. I have no idea why there are missing textures. Thanks.

What about them bricks tho? :(

I made the map with HG ZS in mind so I do agree it is rather strong.

The breakable wall was supposed to be a 4th entry for zombies into the 2nd floor via ladder, but I'll see what I can change with that.

Thanks for the feedback!

Edited by TheAtrocity