Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

UntitledSuicide - Hide'n'Seek server

suicidee

1. Your in-game name: is0z.suicide

2. Server that you where banned on: 67.228.181.78:27015

3. The Banning admin: Auto Ban

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:10392236 (Isn't this in my profile?)

5. Reason for ban: Console command?

Sorry about this, I foolishly listened to a friend of mine standing behind me when we were visiting the server.

He told me about this entity fire thing and that I could kill or burn people or something?

Anyway, I typed it and hit enter, and bam, autobanned.

Quite unfortunate, he thought I got VAC banned, but I was certain it was only the server.

Any chance I can get another shot at playing on this server? Hide'n'Seek is a good game mod and I'd hate to lose my only good server to play on. :\

Thanks, hope that's enough info.

I also tried a impulse command because I remember it once long ago, but I was seriously only trying it out to see if it was still active. I have a curious demeanor and I tend to go too far. Sorry again.... :blink:

Haha, well it's like I said, it was only curiosity. I play Gmod too and I know that most cheats are fairly harmless, so as far as "even playing ground" goes, it was pretty harmless to even do it out of curiosity.

Hell, I've seen worse done to this server in the old days when people would crash it every 10 minutes.

It's crazy, I know, but it happened.

Anychance on an unban or even just a temp ban? It's been 2 days now, I don't see why we cant just add 1 more or something and I'll keep it from happening again. :\

Also, sorry I put this in the wrong forum, I seriously though I clicked "Counter-Strike" when I went to make this thread, lol.

Although i know what you mean. You came in here and ask for an unban, gave what happen and didn't expect to get one. That shows me that you just wanted to try something. Letting you know now that most commands that are like that are block. They are fun to mess around with but they shouldn't be used in a populated server. You will get another chance. Also thread will be moved