Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Rebuilding The Cs:go Division

just saying we have a empty jb server and a lot of people apparantly who say they want to play csgo jb ......

how about we play some jb on there with what we got so far ,) and have some fun blow off some steam and start rebuilding it playing together?

doesnt even have to be jailbreak only...

cause no fun and no jb make people go mad and do stupid things u know ,)

Quite in fact, Clearcut and I would always pack up the CS GO 10man channel and we would play at least two games per evening. It wasn't dead until yesterday lol

Well whatever the case is, 10 mans should be a thing again! They were one of my fave things in the css community and I think csgo 10 mans would be just as great.

• Like 2

Biggest reason I left HG originally (after defecting to CS:S division) was because of the elitist attitude many people have in regards to people trying to rank up. I had even gone so far as creating an entire write up on getting CS:GO geared towards Matchmaking. My recomendations were ignored and the write up just buried or thrown away. Maybe depending on what happens I'll join back up and see if I can help out a bit when I'm not working.

• Like 2

Biggest reason I left HG originally (after defecting to CS:S division) was because of the elitist attitude many people have in regards to people trying to rank up. I had even gone so far as creating an entire write up on getting CS:GO geared towards Matchmaking. My recomendations were ignored and the write up just buried or thrown away. Maybe depending on what happens I'll join back up and see if I can help out a bit when I'm not working.

Actually your guide wasn't ignored, well not necessarily; it was going to be put onto the Hellsgamers wiki so that everyone could see it easier, and add their own input (as you can see by visiting the website). My intent was to make this a way of having almost no pinned topics on the forums. Also to make it so that members were in charge of a certain part of HellsGamers, and due to the fact that they updated it, they would stay in more constant communication with the Developers and Leadership as a whole.

Though everything changed when the fire....err spam bots took over.

I actually have your entire guide still pinned in the dS forum, unless someone removed it since then. I still even have it on my bookmarks.

PS: You guys should really look at the wiki, it's actually hilarious. Especially if you hit on "Random Page".

Edited by Icon315
  • Like 3

Actually your guide wasn't ignored, well not necessarily; it was going to be put onto the Hellsgamers wiki so that everyone could see it easier, and add their own input (as you can see by visiting the website). My intent was to make this a way of having almost no pinned topics on the forums. Also to make it so that members were in charge of a certain part of HellsGamers, and due to the fact that they updated it, they would stay in more constant communication with the Developers and Leadership as a whole.

Though everything changed when the fire....err spam bots took over.

I actually have your entire guide still pinned in the dS forum, unless someone removed it since then. I still even have it on my bookmarks.

PS: You guys should really look at the wiki, it's actually hilarious. Especially if you hit on "Random Page".

I'll apologize for the assumption. After I had sent it never heard anything back and assumed it was either lost or forgotten etc etc. Thank you for letting me know. It makes me happy that it was actually was/Is being used.

On another note I don't mind updating it just let me know as there is more things that have been added to it over the time since it's creation.

I'll apologize for the assumption. After I had sent it never heard anything back and assumed it was either lost or forgotten etc etc. Thank you for letting me know. It makes me happy that it was actually was/Is being used.

On another note I don't mind updating it just let me know as there is more things that have been added to it over the time since it's creation.

Yeah, I was going to make it a surprise of sorts, I don't like telling people about something before I actually finish it. One day the wiki will work though, until then there is nothing I can do

#offtopic

I haven't been around for that long and i was worried for this community that i had joined and i'm glad to see so many others are dedicated to bringing us back. To anyone who left i thing we should be kind and accept them with open arms so we can be seen as a positive and progressive group that we try to be. I hope we can achieve what we once had and beat that achievement.