Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Razorwolf

1. Your in-game name: • Razorwolf

2. Server that you were banned on: NTF

3. The Banning admin: Clark

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:14222713

5. Reason for ban: Global banlist says wallhack.

We've been through this before...I was cleared the last time; and if demos were taken this time, I'll be cleared again. Let's see: camping paper and projector non-stop with AWP makes for easy killing when headphones are involved...

Thanks for looking into this server staff.

I watched the Dems and was playing in there when he was on ct side and from what I saw all he was doing was taking advantage of the laggy hitboxes. The first shot in the first demo was iffy but clearly hitbox lag was the only reason he even hit the kid. Plus, even I was killing him and when we were both awping I put him down, you think a man with walls would be able to win against a NOOB like me!!!

How many times you gonna ban a kid for having good headphones anyways? Since I upgraded I hear people walking and can tell right where they are and will pop out and blow up some heads no problem. For a veteran at this game like Razor I'm sure its not either.

Yeah he may camp and he may be at the back of the team when playing but thats not a good enough reason to ban, I dont see walls but thats me.

THOSE.. are hacks ???

really guys, wow 90% of the top30 can make those shots

even Deagle makes shots like those sometimes

i think people need to watch the demos again, and maybe have some kind of a vote, because what razor did was a common thing, top10 peeps on office do that shit all the time and were not all hacking

but really, have everyone watch it and vote, and people with css XP are gonna vote for an unban bc those arent hacks at all, just a decent reaction time

EVERYONE CHEATS

Sure they may be skilld, but are pussies for needing to use wall/esp or material hacks. ***gots

Edited by JJK

THOSE.. are hacks ???

really guys, wow 90% of the top30 can make those shots

even Deagle makes shots like those sometimes

i think people need to watch the demos again, and maybe have some kind of a vote, because what razor did was a common thing, top10 peeps on office do that shit all the time and were not all hacking

but really, have everyone watch it and vote, and people with css XP are gonna vote for an unban bc those arent hacks at all, just a decent reaction time

Don't come on our forums criticizing everyone's judgment.

Clark knows what he's doing.

I watched the Dems and was playing in there when he was on ct side and from what I saw all he was doing was taking advantage of the laggy hitboxes. The first shot in the first demo was iffy but clearly hitbox lag was the only reason he even hit the kid. Plus, even I was killing him and when we were both awping I put him down, you think a man with walls would be able to win against a NOOB like me!!!

How many times you gonna ban a kid for having good headphones anyways? Since I upgraded I hear people walking and can tell right where they are and will pop out and blow up some heads no problem. For a veteran at this game like Razor I'm sure its not either.

Yeah he may camp and he may be at the back of the team when playing but thats not a good enough reason to ban, I dont see walls but thats me.

You can hear people walking?

You do realize there is no footstep sound (or ANY sound) for people walking, right?

You can hear people walking?

You do realize there is no footstep sound (or ANY sound) for people walking, right?

My bad, when I said walking I meant like the short quick steps that people take. Yes I know people make no sound when walking but my point was that headphones make a lot of difference in a persons game and good ones can make you seem like you're cheating when you're not. In my own case I had some one telling me that they could hear the hosties talking when I grabbed them when he was in the other room, I said bullshit. But now I can hear it like that guy did.

Yeah, I know there's no point is really even posting against this because he's been banned before for the same stuff and will be banned again and again because he's good. I know he doesnt wall but it really doesnt matter because what I know and say on here gets no cred because most of the people in HG that are higher ups that play in NTF hate me so I'm pretty much talking to a brick wall.

But when there's an opportunity to back some one up when they deserve it I gotta take it even if it is pointless.

Unless you can demo yourself or demo someone else and show me that you/they can make those shots too, please stop posting.

Anyways, I think the way he moves proves more than his shots. More of the way he turns his back to an open area like he KNEW someone wasn't there. Yes, good sound might tell you that person is somewhere else but what about that time he's in PJ and the guy is walking in storage room. He stands right open to the front door to PJ. If you didn't know where the guy was coming from, wouldn't you make yourself less visible in all areas? Instead, you had already turned your back at the area where he's not coming from. Since you're SUCH a skilled player, I would think you would try to not be visible in any areas. If not, you're just cheating 'cause you know he wasn't there.

Make sense?

Edited by GIR[]_

Yes it all looks normal but pay attention to how he sits in one spot forever. Other times he peeks like he's "looking" to see if someone is coming but moves towards the enemy.

Regardless, whether he was hacking or not he's obviously banned. I doubt any other input is more than a waste of time.

kk bye.

We were in the server. .... was the last CT against him on T. He would walk from t-spawn to paper and back, all "walking". Razorwolf would just happen to turn and wait for him to come into his sights.

.... was Koth, we were all in vent discussing the happenings when they went on.

I don't understand how even an old crappy player like me can see it, and some of you can't.

• Razorwolf: I don't have to watch the demo to know what she's talkin about

• Razorwolf: the guy just finished rescuing two hostages, so there's about a 90 percent chance he's coming from main hall. I hide next to the wall in pj and watch paper for about 5 seconds, move to the right and check t spawn, then watch paper again...I did this 2 or three times then the guy walks out of paper during one of my pauses. It's simple really...I can watch paper longer bc in order for him to get to me from t spawn, he would have to run to cover that much ground in less than 5 seconds

• Razorwolf: then I would hear him and not have to worry...other than that, I can just sit and watch paper while making quick checks on the other door

• Razorwolf: you don't play office for 4 years straight without learning a few things about how to camp and the time it takes to get somewhere

There you go Lyds. Explaination for ya true or not at least he's got one.

You don't understand. Koth would be alive. We would tell him to walk paper. We would spec Razor to watch him. We would watch Razor go outside paper to wait for him. We would tell Koth to go back the other way to t-spawn. Walking. Razor would then turn and watch spawn from proj room. Then back again.

How can stuff like that be explained away?

negative if you know there is know way he is getting unbanned why post

razorwolf knows he is not getting unbanned (prolly why he stopped posting)

but your doing nothing to help the cause

just close this thread before reaches 4 pages