Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Do You Believe In Ghosts?

Vortex

I saw a ghost holding an AK-47. But ofc non of you guys will believe this.

Yes I have seen ghosts in real life. Therefore I do believe in it but they mean no harm :)NOT UNLESS THEY ARE HOLDING AN AK-47!!! *DUNN DUNNN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!*

Edited by Spazer

You don't!!!! Lololol your going to hell because of this. Congrats!!!!!!!!!11!!!1!!1!11!!2!2!2!2!2!2!!2!-!1!1!!1!1!1!1!!1!1!1!2!2!1!-!!1!1!1!1!1!!1

I heard you fart on this thread so I came here to clear this mess up. Yui, you are cutter than Foxhound. End of debate. As a conclusion, ghost do exist.

Certified by Dr. Spazer The GHOST EXPERT.

Edited by Spazer

To answer OP - yeah, I'd like to think I do. That's why I believe an afterlife of some sort but I don't necessarily follow any religion. The house I grew up in was haunted. My mother, father, sister, uncle and I have all had strange accounts in my house. One time I went up into my attic and I saw solo face, by itself. It had a faint glow it seemed, so that scared me shitless. That was the most recent account and that was a long while ago. When my parents moved into the house, my mother heard ball room music playing in the upstairs portion of my house. My uncle and I have both seen some type of man in a tophat. My uncles account was when he was younger and was sleeping over, he had looked out my porch window and saw a man in a tophat. When I was upstairs once in my home, I saw a figure with a tophat walk from what is now my bathroom right into the opposite hallway wall. I ran into my sisters room and it took me a second to leave because I was afraid - I was really young.

My dad and sister both said they had seen shadows in a corner of our house before. I personally haven't experienced anything of the sorts, like a shadow. More of an apparition.

Could this all prove to be simple illusions? It's seriously up for you to decide. We are blasted with billions of high-energy cosmic ray particles every second from outer space and shit, so who knows what that does to our brains. No matter how stable our brain may be, nothing is perfect and we may have some glitches along the way. But who knows - I prefer the alternative.