Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Endless Mode

Nibblewerfer

This is a terrible idea but I have thought of a third mode that would be either pimp ass shit or normal shit. Endless mode would be a mode where zombie progression is slowed down to half it's normal rate causin g wave 12 zombies. The zombies all get slightly faster each wave after they are unlocked, as well as stronger and more damaging. One could also change the passive resist of zombies instead. Instead of weapons being unlocked normally theyes would be unlocked to buy through damage against zombies.

Also this mode is for maximum point whoring and is the worst thing I have t h ought up yet and you know the kind of shit my brain spews out.

Intermissions should become shorter with each subsequent wave.

Edited by Nibblewerfer

You're right, but I see this working in a way. This could be one of the new events we're getting. How the event will work is that your points are void for the game, and you are given a stipend every round to use. For example, wave 1 you get 100, and your paid 100 points every round. You' don't gain any points, you are only able to use the points that you are given by the stipend at the end of the round. There are 12 waves; and when the game ends people are rewarded 250 points. The catch is that you don't keep ANY of the points you gained or got during the event; only the reward if you won - or a small reward of 50 points to everyone if they died.

It's a nice event idea, but it needs to be possible to win. Fairly. All I can see are either zombies snowballin or humans snowballin

tl;dr zombs need a buff in beginning, humans need buff at the end

Which is badly needed for the regular server anyways

Edited by TheAtrocity
  • Like 1