Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Recruitment Challenge! [All Hg Members, Recruits, Staff, And Leadership]

tinkerbell

CSS WINNERS!!!

~~~BOSCH [#1]~~~

~~~Scrubbubbles [#2]~~~

CS GO WINNERS!!!

~~~The Empathetic Peacemaker [#1]~~~

~~~Suicide [#2]~~~

GMOD WINNERS!!!

~~~ ಠ_ಠ [face guy] [#1]~~~

~~~DirtyDNA [#2]~~~

TF2 WINNERS!!!

~~~Shaggy Rogers [#1]~~~

~~~

Misc2008 [#2]~~~

(Congratz to the winners.. prizes will be given out at the end of this week.. sorry for the delay.. I've been deathly ill hence my lack of activity..)

(Also there was supposed to be prizes for top 5 in Css and Csgo But not enough people participated.)

CONGRATZ NONE THE LESS AND I WOULD LOVE TO SEE MORE PARTICIPATION NEXT TIME AROUND.

-Vᴇɴσм™

Edited by ᴠᴇɴσм™
  • Like 7

CSS WINNERS!!!

~~~BOSCH [#1]~~~

~~~Scrubbubbles [#2]~~~

CS GO WINNERS!!!

~~~The Empathetic Peacemaker [#1]~~~

~~~Suicide [#2]~~~

GMOD WINNERS!!!

~~~ ಠ_ಠ [face guy] [#1]~~~

~~~DirtyDNA [#2]~~~

TF2 WINNERS!!!

~~~Shaggy Rogers [#1]~~~

~~~

Misc2008 [#2]~~~

(Congratz to the winners.. prizes will be given out at the end of this week.. sorry for the delay.. I've been deathly ill hence my lack of activity..)

(Also there was supposed to be prizes for top 5 in Css and Csgo But not enough people participated.)

CONGRATZ NONE THE LESS AND I WOULD LOVE TO SEE MORE PARTICIPATION NEXT TIME AROUND.

-Vᴇɴσм™

well i don't really participate because i don't invite random people to join, i invite the person i've known for a while, that i trust would be a really good addition to the community and well known by other people so they'll know who they are supporting.If you invite random people just for a contest it might end bad or good, but i always go for the good so :P but congratz to the winners

well i don't really participate because i don't invite random people to join, i invite the person i've known for a while, that i trust would be a really good addition to the community and well known by other people so they'll know who they are supporting.If you invite random people just for a contest it might end bad or good, but i always go for the good so :P but congratz to the winners

Either Way All Apps Get Reviewed and Ones who have Had poor records with HG will be dealt with accordingly, this was mainly to get the name out to the people who still play who might have aspirations like we have!