Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Teamspeak Suggestion!

Papa John's Pizza

People seem to think it will encourage ghosting and metagaming and such, which would ruin the jailbreak experience. Honestly though how shitty do you have to be to rely on ghosting in teamspeak on a jailbreak server.

This is actually something I kinda wanted. I thought it would make our teamspeak a little more popular. But uM+ just said "gangs don't need them because they have gang chat" and then returned to their PERP org channel.

• Like 3

People seem to think it will encourage ghosting and metagaming and such, which would ruin the jailbreak experience. Honestly though how shitty do you have to be to rely on ghosting in teamspeak on a jailbreak server.

This is actually something I kinda wanted. I thought it would make our teamspeak a little more popular. But uM+ just said "gangs don't need them because they have gang chat" and then returned to their PERP org channel.

It's just sad if people metagame on a jailbreak server, That's why I think part of the application process to get your gang a teamspeak channel should be that you must have atleast 10 in the gang and a trusted admin/mod that will make sure his gang will not metagame

It's just sad if people metagame on a jailbreak server, That's why I think part of the application process to get your gang a teamspeak channel should be that you must have atleast 10 in the gang and a trusted admin/mod that will make sure his gang will not metagame

This is actually a good idea considering we just expanded our moderators and have lots in jailbreak. Plus we could actually make a meta rule along with the channels and give serious repercussions for breaking it.

Here's what I suggest, post the suggestion in here:

https://hellsgamers.com/topic/117544-csgo-fireside-chat-011716/

That way we can bring it up this weekend and get all the pro's/con's on it and see what the rest of CSGO Staff have to say about it.

I'll let you post it there and we can lock this thread and wait for the weekend for all discussion on it. :)

• Like 1