Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Good and bad news

JuIcY

Welp I know I have not been active in the last few weeks because of a few things but here are the biggest ones, take the news as you wish.

GOOD NEWS:

I have been accepted into the University of Miami with my pre-medical and dentistry degree last week. I am so happy to finally say that I have made it from a crap community college into an accredited university by busting my ass and studying into the wee hours of the night for 2 years straight. It feels good to see that I now have a chance at becoming my dream - a doctor.

BAD NEWS:

Due to the amount of time I need to study (30 equivalent college credits a semester) and prepare to tackle the MCAT, I don't think i will be spending much time gaming. That also means the "Jailbreak movie" will have to be postponed for some time. The script is completed and if anyone wants to film it themselves, you can pm me here for the final draft, but as a full time student going into to medical school, I physically don't have the time anymore to keep up with class and a full production movie. :mybad:

Sorry for the bail out but I have to take care of my education before I can come out and play, hope you guys understand. :)

CYA WHENEVER I CAN PLAY!!!

Edited by JuIcY

Congrats and welcome to the ACC!

Due to the amount of time I need to study (30 college credits a semester) and prepare to tackle the MCAT, I don't think i will be spending much time gaming.

30 credits per semester? You sure about that son?

30 credit hours a semester? That's insane. Either you're way behind or you're cramming 5 years into 4. Either way, good luck.

I believe he means 30 hours per year. 30 per semester would be like getting a 4 year degree in 2. If he really is taking 30 hours per semester, can anyone say 25% tuition surcharge?

it the equivalent of undergrad 30 credits a semester; double the workload. You figure your full time student undergrad (should)study about 2 hours per 1 hour of class. Double that and the workload is equal to that of a full time pre medical and medical student. Trust me its a bitch. With only 5-7 hours of sleep a night and 8 hours of class a day excluding weekends, I only have 10 hours of free time NOT including study time. So my social life is gone as it seems I need to somehow fit 16 hours of study into a 10 hour space =( Time never felt so important as now.

Edited by JuIcY