Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

A Quick Apology Topic To...well Everyone

Techyyy

Hey HellGamers

I just want to take some of your time to Apologize to everyone on HG for that one topic.

But this is really for MizzMadeln, Kit Ballard, and Face Guy

But Mostly I want to apologize to BOSCH

I just thought I could help him in his current situation, then i realized when ever I try to help or Fix something, I fuck it up then the damage is even more severe.

Then the only solution i could think of is shutting the fuck up and leave things be

So beyond that i hope you guys can find a way to forgive me.

In other news this might be the last time anyone in the HG community will ever hear from me

During my ban i had some time to think about everything

Then i thought about what everyone thinks of me now.

I thought to myself "What's the point of being in something...when no one wants you to be here anyway."

So thank you to everyone for your support

You friendship

and some other stuff

And once again

"I'm Sorry"

Thank you for your time.

-Techyyy

• Like 2

You might be in the heat of the moment again too, many people do far worse than what you've done so don't even worry about it. It was a mistake, nothing dire. Ya live and ya learn yolo

Ps: thanks for taking the time to apologize to the people you talked about, most people don't have the balls to confront others about their mistakes

Edited by MizzMadelyne
  • Like 2

Theres a possible chance I might do leave HG, Me and my Skooping friends are talking it over on my next move so none of this would happen, or something related.

I may have been in the heat of the moment when some of the problems were some of my problems, i admit that

Are you leaving HG or taking a LOA? Either way, it seems like if you actually think before doing stuff like this you could probably avoid getting punished or screwing things up. It just seems like you made that thread in the heat of the moment without thinking of the damage you were actually doing.