Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Admin Failure: "YsO.BlackEyes[HG]-WHOREGON" STEAM_0:0:20841447

G.K.M.Y

Note: This is not an admin abuse report, but rather, a report for an admin that fails to use common sense to do their job.

Admin: "YsO.BlackEyes[HG]-WHOREGON"

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:20841447

Server: NTF Office

Notes: Gameover was lagging to hell in the server, everyone was requesting a kick. However, BlackEyes was too scared of his own shadow and losing admin to do anything but SAY he was going to kick Gameover if he didn't fix it, but never actually did.

Screenshot: (Attachment)

post-19-13525953118601_thumb.jpg

I don't know the rules about kicking people with rates. I didn't know either if it was rates or his connection so I tried to avoid admin abusing and kicking him but apparently if I kicked him or not I guess it's still abuse? Also he wasn't lagging like hell. He was just getting some lag spikes.

I don't know the rules about kicking people with rates. I didn't know either if it was rates or his connection so I tried to avoid admin abusing and kicking him but apparently if I kicked him or not I guess it's still abuse? Also he wasn't lagging like hell. He was just getting some lag spikes.

"Some" as in like 10 rounds in a row for the whole entire round.

Either way, I was bored. 8)

Laggers are easy kills, so dunno why people are whining.

Blackeyes, if you ask him to fix his rates and he ignores you, just kick them.

Most of the time its a person that doesn't know how to change rates, but if they are not coherent to your assistance to help them fix their rates, kick em.

Most likely they will not come back, but if they do, inform him again.

Still if he ignores or just doesn't say anything back, ban for 30mins.

This is just opinion, and what I do during these situations, and it is not abuse if he is truly having an effect on other players.

But gawki, instead of complaining about him "not doing his job", why don't you purchase admin and show him how its done?

Laggers are easy kills, so dunno why people are whining.

Blackeyes, if you ask him to fix his rates and he ignores you, just kick them.

Most of the time its a person that doesn't know how to change rates, but if they are not coherent to your assistance to help them fix their rates, kick em.

Most likely they will not come back, but if they do, inform him again.

Still if he ignores or just doesn't say anything back, ban for 30mins.

This is just opinion, and what I do during these situations, and it is not abuse if he is truly having an effect on other players.

But gawki, instead of complaining about him "not doing his job", why don't you purchase admin and show him how its done?

Won't have much time to play due to university, and just bought a new laptop so still tryin' to save back up from that. And also what GRIZZLY said. xD

|

|

V

I agree with gawi in that he wanted to have somebody clarify admins rights to black. Heart was in the right place. Ive been on HG forever and Ive seen countless admins come and go. Youre not gonna get your admin taken away for kicking one guy especially if you have a halfway decent reason.

kick problem player = Not abuse.

Excessive kicking abuse = possible abuse

targeting player with excessive kicking or punishment = abuse

If you screw up once in a while and you were doing what you thought was the correct thing to do no ones gonna sweat you over it.

I agree with gawi in that he wanted to have somebody clarify admins rights to black. Heart was in the right place.

Note: This is not an admin abuse report, but rather, a report for an admin that fails to use common sense to do their job.

However, BlackEyes was too scared of his own shadow and losing admin to do anything but SAY he was going to kick Gameover if he didn't fix it, but never actually did.

Okay Piscian, if you say so...tough love maybe?

However I doubt they are buds.

Tough love is the only real love. soft love is for pussies XD

you and your wife Emma play counter strike everyday and always argue..

you guys don't even have time for each other except playing CS:S together

what are you talking about?

you don't know anything about love!

:stfu: