Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

My Official Return! Its Been 2 Years!

Many of you probably don't know me!!! but i played on the Gmod ZS server back a few years ago with smitty, face, and a few other awesome people.

I was also on the Perp Server for a short time! as well as the minecraft server before they did that massive reset!

over the past few years i have been taking care of my dad who ended up getting a double lung transplant!!! poppa shotty made a full recovery and is all better now!

and I also became a twitch streamer, im pretty small and only have around 3.5k followers! but it takes time, and I have been streaming almost every day on the zombie survival server! So if your on there feel free to add me here on the fourm as well as comment and let me know who you are lol. my twitch is: ShotgunRumble

Also for you car enthusiasts! (i posted the radiator hose upgrade in the car section of the fourm), unfortunately i stopped working and upgrading the solara... because...

I drive a 94 Toyota Supra now!!! (its my profile picture)!

I got into a ton of anime this past year! and even went as far as to make a my anime-planet account to keep track of it all :). http://www.anime-pla...s/ShotgunRumble

looking forward to getting to know everbody and reconnecting with some people from a few years back! (i was approved by Redusty after she first made admin here on the fourm)

cant wait to Get back into it! and stream some zombies like the good old days!

post-22167-0-52510700-1456291411_thumb.jpg