Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

in progress [Cs:go] 10Man Suggestion/bug Thread

Suicide

Maybe a thread suggestion : Put the active map pool in the thread so no one will comment a map that already is in the pool

Will do.

Take mist off the god damn server.

Just don't vote for it.

a better pugmod.

K, develop one for us. We use the most popular one.

Put Cobblestone please

Nah

map: de_nuke

desc.: have an option to play nuke before its revamp

Approved.

Captain rounds like CSS

Can't, tell the plugin developer to incorporate that, or find us a better pugmod system.

• Like 1

Random player pick.

Idea; It would replace the names in spec with ????? when picking players for your team. Let alone they are shuffled around to begin with when picking the players.

Example.

Dictator has first pick.

1????

2????

3????

and so on till it's a 5 v 5. I want to say it be a bit more fun to have this than scramble.

Random player pick.

Idea; It would replace the names in spec with ????? when picking players for your team. Let alone they are shuffled around to begin with when picking the players.

Example.

Dictator has first pick.

1????

2????

3????

and so on till it's a 5 v 5. I want to say it be a bit more fun to have this than scramble.

That is literally the exact same thing as scramble, it just takes longer.

That is literally the exact same thing as scramble, it just takes longer.

Yeah but it gets annoying sometimes when you get a stack team against you via scramble. This is just a idea, let alone could be some nice laughs to get the player you didn't want. But again there are probably some members here who would agree scramble might be a minor annoyance used setup in pugmod.

Edited by DetectiveYellNow

Suggestion: Take out points before game starts.

Describe: If we can have that only working while 10 man is in progress and not while we wait for others. It would be a lot better so we don't have people boosting for VIP while only having 4 people in game, or people getting points while killing AFk's while they are trying to find others for 10 man.

Thought this should be in the suggestion page instead of new post...

Edited by iMSTuPiDSTeVeN

Suggestion: Take out points before game starts.

Describe: If we can have that only working while 10 man is in progress and not while we wait for others. It would be a lot better so we don't have people boosting for VIP while only having 4 people in game, or people getting points while killing AFk's while they are trying to find others for 10 man.

Thought this should be in the suggestion page instead of new post...

As of today, game me points only start recording at 10/10 players rather than 4/10

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Unfortunately I forgot to bring this up in the fireside chat and I only just remembered, but the default pugmod settings need to be changed back to 10 max players and captains pick players (ideally) so we don't have to keep changing it every time.

Also:

Suggestion: Coinflip

Describe: I'm not sure if it is possible but sometimes in a ten man both captains want to be captain one, as they get the first player pick, meaning they can stack the teams in their favour straight away.

I was wondering if a sort of 'coinflip' could be implemented into the pugmod to decide who gets first pick when the game starts, with the winner choosing whether they want first pick or side choice.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I get that 10mans shouldn't be taking seriously and is just for fun but what is so much fun if you get shit on your chest by a team who is stacked?

My suggestion is that everyone should add their MM/ESEA rank infront of their names in 10man.

The highest ranks get to be Captain and they choose from high 2 low ranks.

I think that this way teams aren't as stacked and more balanced that way.

And if someone lies about their rank we will find it out in no time.

• Like 1

I get that 10mans shouldn't be taking seriously and is just for fun but what is so much fun if you get shit on your chest by a team who is stacked?

My suggestion is that everyone should add their MM/ESEA rank infront of their names in 10man.

The highest ranks get to be Captain and they choose from high 2 low ranks.

I think that this way teams aren't as stacked and more balanced that way.

And if someone lies about their rank we will find it out in no time.

I feel this wouldn't be aiding us at all, as not everyone has an ESEA account and MM is such a shithole sometimes. There are people who focus on one over the other. Some people have focus on their ESEA rank to get better, but their MM rank is non-existent or low, or vice-versa. Hell, I'm a MGE and I know tons of people who are in Novas who are better than me.

Stacking happens usually because either 1) one captain knows the players more than the other captain or 2) there's an odd amount of "good" players, and we are stuck with 3 good players on one team and there's two on the other. There's already an approved suggestion where player pick is going "serpentine" instead of " 1 2 1 2". I suggest we see how the serpentine works with the server before we do any other changes to the situation.

Or troll captains like making teams stacked. *cough* Sassy *cough*

• Like 2