Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Admin Abuser-JJK

Hobbit

1. Abuser name: JJK

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:11710485

3. What sever: Jailbreak

4. About what time: 12:20/12:10-12:41 am est Oct 18, 2009

5. PROOF:Below

6. Please tell us your side of the story. It helps us understand what happened during this time.

I was lead ct when jjk joins the game. I am giving commands and he mutes me without saying anything at all. Then the ts get a freeday because of him. I ask him multiple times while I am dead why he muted me and he does not respond. So then when the next round starts I ask him in admin only chat why he muted me and then he simply muted me again. You can check the server logs to see that this is true, but I am almost positive that he will not get in trouble simply because of who he is. Sigh.

¤мǿ⤙Your Mom : rainbow

Player ReDox connected with SteamID STEAM_0:0:27110931

[sM] Console: Muted ReDox.

PiKaChU ` WoNu : lol

¤мǿ⤙Your Mom : lol

[sM] >>>j۰j۰k<<<: Muted [A] Hobbit.

[OU]Pandawarrior has joined the game

[Hosties]: Drunk Mr. Rogers is now a rebel!

Console: Cells opens automatically after 60 secounds

(ADMINS) [A] Hobbit: JJK Explain why you muted me,.

-hg- NOMNOM [Lead CT] : Bad CT's are bad.

Drunk Mr. Rogers : I like you, tough cookies

>>>j۰j۰k<<< : !mute hobb

[sM] >>>j۰j۰k<<<: Muted [A] Hobbit.

1. You killed me and 3 other T's when we obeyed you, and you were laughing about the matter, so you got muted, and muted once more because you kept complaining.

2. I did not make the map, Kosire did

I said face the back wall in vip. Meaning the the wall that you are facing as soon as you enter lower vip. All the other t's but you three were facing the BACK wall. So you died, and I was not laughing. I said learn what the back wall in vip is. Explain how that is laughing.

1."Get on your bunks and face the wall"

is not the same as "Get on your bunks and face the far back wall"

2. Laughing - To express certain emotions, especially mirth or delight, by a series of spontaneous, usually unarticulated sounds often accompanied by corresponding facial and bodily movements.

Back wall. EVERYONE in EVERY cell was facing there back wall and EVERYONE but three people in vip were facing their BACK wall because I said face your back wall. You did not hear me apparently. Oh and now my admin has been taken away for no reason, wonderful.

Also, I said explain how what I said is laughing, not to define it.

Edited by Hobbit

I did not say you took my admin JJk. I am not trying to falsely accuse you of anything. I'm just saying...it is gone.

But that is not the point, the point is you abused, probably on accident since you did not hear "back" like the other 30 people. All I want is an apology and we can drop all of this.

I did not say you took my admin JJk. I am not trying to falsely accuse you of anything. I'm just saying...it is gone.

But that is not the point, the point is you abused, probably on accident since you did not hear "back" like the other 30 people. All I want is an apology and we can drop all of this.

Proof or the other 30 people didn't hear that.

JJk, are you an idiot?

There are 3 walls in every cell with 1 opening to leave.

Seriously?

Yes he muted me for no reason, admin abuse. You are proving that if you are close with HG you can do whatever you want and they won't care. Makes your server look great.

JJk, are you an idiot?

There are 3 walls in every cell with 1 opening to leave.

Seriously?

Yes he muted me for no reason, admin abuse. You are proving that if you are close with HG you can do whatever you want and they won't care. Makes your server look great.

Makes you look great by disrespecting a staff member.

Makes you look great by disrespecting a staff member.

Very ironic how JJK disrespected a player repeatably and you don't say anything to him. More proof.

And on top of that, I simply asked a question, he did direct name calling and you still didn't say anything to him. Way to pick favorites. Isn't HG suppose to be a FAIR and EQUAL server, or is it let to top guys pick on the low guys and then turn your head the other way?