Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

`PulsE Unban request

lilstaz66

1. Your in-game name: `PulsE not the real pulse

2. Server that you were banned on: Web Ban all servers i dont know what server i was banned on.

3. The Banning admin: HG | I Love Lamp [C]

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:12770156

5. Reason for ban: Steam Community Group Ban (HighTimesHT)idiots.

i was not in HighTimes.

i didnt mean it like that befor as (idiots i was not in HighTimes). the part of the reason for me getting banned was (Steam Community Group Ban (HighTimesHT)idiots.)

Edited by Artillery

1. Your in-game name: `PulsE not the real pulse

2. Server that you were banned on: Web Ban all servers i dont know what server i was banned on.

3. The Banning admin: HG | I Love Lamp [C]

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:12770156

5. Reason for ban: Steam Community Group Ban (HighTimesHT) Idiots i was not in HighTimes\.

For a second i thought you called us idiots.

Edited by K!wi

First of all you call us idiots for automatically banning you for being in hightimes group community. (even if you are not in hightimes, we're not idiots). Second i think you should wait for lamp. :noworry:

Don't post without thinking please, that was the ban reason not him calling people idiots.

Steam Community Group Ban (HighTimesHT) Idiots

Don't post without thinking please, that was the ban reason not him calling people idiots.

http://www.hellsgamers.com/sb/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0%3A0%3A12770156+

5. Reason for ban: Steam Community Group Ban (HighTimesHT) Idiots i was not in HighTimes.

The reason on sourceban is : Steam Community Group Ban (HighTimesHT) Idiots

Then he said : i was not in HighTimes.

He never called us idiots.

Edited by Seboard

i was never in HighTimes casue i heard yall were ganna ban the people in hightimes from yalls servers so i didnt join, and no im not in it now.

Well you're banned so you had to of been with the "steam group"

Come on you ain't got to lie to kick it

So now since you have remove urself from that community

You '' ;; most likely be nbanned

now wait