Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban request

GangstaCSS

1. Your in-game name:

Gangsta

2. Server that you were banned on:

Hide n Seek - 67.228.181.78:27015

3. The Banning admin:

Not sure

4. Your Steam-Id:

STEAM_0:1:26050909

5. Reason for ban:

Not sure

I joined the server for the first time. It was on cs_assault. I played for a few minutes and was suddenly banned. It didn't list a name or reason.

thanks.

Edited by Artillery

In what way? I have no idea how to exploit servers.

If this is relevant: someone told me to type exec something to fix a problem I had but all it did was erase my binds (and I wasn't banned right when I typed that) It was the thing that restarts all your settings.

I also think I pressed a random button and was banned RIGHT after but I thought I was imagining it.

Either way any way to appeal this? I honestly have no intention of doing anything malicious nor do I have the knowledge to.

Hmmm... I'm glad to see that you followed the template and are actually being civilized. This may play out in your favor. However, I do have a question for you: do you have commands bound to any of your keys, things that might disrupt the server? (That maybe you forgot about or whatever.)

Hmmm... I'm glad to see that you followed the template and are actually being civilized. This may play out in your favor. However, I do have a question for you: do you have commands bound to any of your keys, things that might disrupt the server? (That maybe you forgot about or whatever.)

Nope. I only had like jump to mwheeldown and some others ones for rp servers or surf. All I remember was playing and was suddenly kicked.

maybe his radar was on and he didnt change it in time?

No it wouldn't let me join until I turned it off. But does toggling your radar on while in game automatically ban you? Maybe exec labs turned it on.

Either way that's all I know. I did not have anything bound that would cause harm and like I said the only suspicious thing I did was type in the command.

• 2 months later...