Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Promoting

NerfedMedic

Hey guys, I've seen several times now where there is uncertainty around what is/is not promoting, and when it is allowed and is not. Today for example, the JB server ran rampant because they would send each lead to the e chair then promote when there wasn't a lead. Supposedly staff had said this was allowed (promoting when there is no lead) but the current rules to my knowledge doesn't say this. Can we get some clarification on what is and is not allowed, and to better define promoting? Similarly, implied racism vs. actual racism (but I can make a new thread for that).

Promoting fire is not allowed. When someone is lead and they say something like "fire this lead, he/she sucks" or something along those lines, its considered promoting. People can use !fire whenever they want to, sometimes it gets out of hand so thats why you prob see things like that. I'm not sure which staff allowed "promoting fire", but obv its not.

As for implied racism vs actual racism, both of them are not allowed. Actual racism is straight forward, while implied racism is something like "can i say nigeria" or something like that. If it offends other people, then it is considered racism as well (for both implied/actual racism).

Promoting fire is not allowed. When someone is lead and they say something like "fire this lead, he/she sucks" or something along those lines, its considered promoting. People can use !fire whenever they want to, sometimes it gets out of hand so thats why you prob see things like that. I'm not sure which staff allowed "promoting fire", but obv its not.

As for implied racism vs actual racism, both of them are not allowed. Actual racism is straight forward, while implied racism is something like "can i say nigeria" or something like that. If it offends other people, then it is considered racism as well (for both implied/actual racism).

Don't make me create a new bind to discuss these rules like I did the camping/LG rule.

Many jailbreakers and admins on the server are being nazis in regards to promoting fire and it needs to stop. Promoting fire is any sort of phrase used to sway others to fire the lead for any reason besides their own opinion. Admins need to stop being nazis, using ALL chat to say "Dont promote fire" isnt promoting fire. Everything huejay said is correct, you guys need to listen more and stop being nazis.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry to bring back old posts but is implied fire commands allowed.

For example:

"Here come the fire trucks"

"I've forgotten what the fourth element is, there's air, earth, water and what else?" Then people answer with "fire"

I know it's nitpicky but I've seen some admins punish for it, and some not.

Edited by DJB