Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Admin abuser (HG | Sia [I luv Jackie])

aztects

1. Abuser name: Hg l Sia

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:12898273

3. What sever: Jailbreak

4. About what time: 1:36 am October 19th 2009

5. PROOF:Below

6. Please tell us your side of the story. It helps us understand what happened during this time.

Well for about an hour or so earlier sia was pulling his ussual bullshit as always. and this time it got me fed up when i killed him for not following orders and he slays me. Here is chat between one admin and him talking about how he abused.

Luffy the pirate king killed HG | Sia [i luv Jackie] with knife.

[KS] You gained 25 health for killing HG | Sia [i luv Jackie] with a melee weapon.

[sM] ADMIN: Muted HG | Sia [i luv Jackie].

|PBN| claymore : wtf

Luffy the pirate king suicided.

Player: Luffy the pirate king - Damage Given

-------------------------

Damage Given to "HG | Sia [i luv Jackie]" - 195 in 1 hit

[sM] ADMIN: Slayed Luffy the pirate king.

Your mic is muted when you are dead. Please use chat.

[sM] ADMIN: Muted Luffy the pirate king.

(ALL) ADMIN: sia why did you do that <-- this one is a sensible admin

*DEAD* Luffy the pirate king : thanks for the demo for the admin abuse

*DEAD* Luffy the pirate king : :D

(ALL) ADMIN: you know that you were detouring <-- this one is a sensible admin

(ALL) ADMIN: He never told me to go back. <-- this one is Sia

*DEAD* Luffy the pirate king : have fun with having your admin taken away

(ALL) ADMIN: he said no detours and no delays<--- this one is a sensible admin

(ALL) ADMIN: I went and then i left. <-- this one is Sia

THESE ARE THE SCREEN SHOTS

http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/1/e4302f12e20386046885cf9cbbf1f324.jpg

http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/1/c96bc58ae6e53f8ac3a4b443ba11538c.jpg

(Private to Luffy the pirate king) lead reblurr:yeah sorry for the idiotic shenanigans from other admin

Then the sensible and good admin sends me a private message apoligizing for SIA I also have screenshots of the chat if needed.

Edited by aztects

Then we don't know if it really happened or not.

Yeah i know ill be ready to catch him again but I doubt the other admin would be backing me up if it didnt just happen but its ok i understand. hopefully he wont pull the crap again. thanks

Ahm.. You are incorrect Sir. I the orders were to go to the big cage, No detours no delays. So.. I did... Then he never said we had to stay their so.. I left.. And I went over to someone else (He asked me not to bring him into this since he's to lazy to post) And I was talking with them.. And then Luffy knifed me.

We were never told we had to stay inside the cage or anything. So you Sir are wrong.

As I said before. The lead CT told us to go to The Big Cage No detours no delays. NO Freeze or NO stay. So I left as I was walking about Luffy came up and killed me Without warning or anything. He also many times called me a "bi*ch" and a "asshole" and told me to "F**k off"

They didn't really offend me .. They really made me giggle so I let it go and well if he's going to try to say I abused I'll can say what you did wrong to me. This isn't abuse in my book.

I understand I was getting quiet specific but.. I figured they'd at least tell me to go back and give me a warning and Beast What do you mean? He said what? And Who? Luffy doesn't have a mic. He had to right to kill me. How am I changing it?

Edited by Sia_^

Internet arguments. I hate them.

1. Sia - It would be a good idea to discuss why you were killed by whoever you killed before you slay them. Ask for an explanation. Having admin doesn't give you a right to slay whoever because you think they freekilled you.
  2. They might have a legit reason for killing you, if so no slay is needed. If not...ask the person who freekilled you to slay themselves. That causes a lot less trouble than you coming in and slaying them.
  3. Agreed beast + sia...admin only chat is the place to be debating things.
  4. Don't get so bent out of shape over one incident. There was confusion and miscommunication. Sia shouldn't have slayed you so quickly perhaps, but it's not a terrible mistake.

Hopefully everyone learns from this and we can move on?

I dont agree with the slay

I dont like the way you used admin the whole night

You were spamming mic and detouring, got killed, then slayed

Seemed like you were trying to intimidate ppl from killing you

You wanted me to get involved, im just being truthful

It was a small crowd, no reason to be so slay ready

T.L.D.R. BAD SLAY

I was just a little worked up from the past 2 times he had freekilled me and disrespected ALL admins on jailbreak not just me... That's why the slay instantly.. Since now i'm not worked up and don't type like a ignorant 12 year old on a power trip... I'll apologize..

Sorry Luffy for slaying you so fast like that. I just got a little worked up. I hope it doesnt' come to this again and I don't have to beomce ignorant and annoying again.. I probably won't be on much anyway anymore.. Back to school

Edited by Sia_^

I was just a little worked up from the past 2 times he had freekilled me and disrespected ALL admins on jailbreak not just me... That's why the slay instantly.. Since now i'm not worked up and don't type like a ignorant 12 year old on a power trip... I'll apologize..

Sorry Luffy for slaying you so fast like that. I just got a little worked up. I hope it doesnt' come to this again and I don't have to beomce ignorant and annoying again.. I probably won't be on much anyway anymore.. Back to school

Bad intro to apology man.. lawl

edit* quote"Luffy the pirate king : have fun with having your admin taken away" <-- not the way to start a report either, next time just make the report.

Edited by Never trust a hippie

It's your choice to play the "you didn't word it in an extreme manner" but if your defense is really that he didn't say to "stay" in big cage you may as well say "I'm too stupid to know any better." You knew exactly what was going on and you chose to rebel which is part of the game. Don't slay when you get shot for making that choice.

In all reality it sounds like you're the ignorant 12 year old on a power trip. I will return the favor of an apology though and say I'm sorry for saying that your apology is hypocritical and idiotic -comma- although it is -comma- NO OFFENSE.

Also, I love how the supposed abuser has given himself a promotion to "HG |".

Honk if you like cookies.

Edited by Kinta

Lol, I just viewed the report, and skipped all of what everyone had to say so sorry beforehand. I just looked at chat screen shots and figured what happened. This is for everyone who doesn't play jailbreak.

Leader said go to big cage blah blah blah, He never said stay in big cage, so Sia left big cage after entering, then was free killed.

Maybe he should have asks for some sort of reasoning, but it was still a free kill.

If Sia has already made an ass out of himself, it really shouldn't matter. This thread = dumber than my fa**** thread; and even IF Sia made some sort of mistake, I think alls that would be needed would be a "Sowwy guis".

Oh btw, Jailbreak is a word game, you do have to be THAT specific. Lame? Probably, but when they say shit like "go TO big cage", then kill everyone that went inside...that's how they play.

Edited by Apple Juice

Kinta = ex-jailbreak

You nubs = the reason why no one likes jailbreak

You guys made it gay with your lame rules like "you do have to be that specific." Not trying to be a dick just speaking the truth.

Jailbreak is fail.

The reason these "lAmE rUlEz" are there is a result of endless spamming, free killing, and lack of anyone actually reading the rules. Honestly the faster half those screaming kiddies die, the better. Sometimes I have to d/c from JB because if I listen to some of those kiddies for 10 more seconds I might /end life.

Actually spamming has basically ruined the game. Now most of the cts that play are free killers, retarded, or just don't know how to play. So every round consists of 32 terrorists screaming freeday, and raping the cts. Even if someone tries to give orders, they have to deal with the assholes that scream endlessly, and then that person gets killed and the freeday screaming starts all over again.

You are right though, Jailbreak really has became fail.

Edited by Apple Juice