Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Lol Tournament Update!

Sunbeh

Hey all, the tournament is tomorrow, and I thought you guys would appreciate seeing the teams and the brackets. The seeding for the teams have been randomized exactly 3 times to ensure matchups are 'fair.' Players should be in the Tournament channel, found in the League of Legends subsection near the bottom on Teamspeak. I will explain anything and everything. TS3 IS REQUIRED.

Teams (TENTATIVE): http://i.imgur.com/yNSU3tw.png

• If your name is highlighted in red, it means you are chosen as the CAPTAIN. You are responsible for gathering your team and organizing it with planning. This includes choosing roles and making sure everyone is here on time; this DOES NOT include shotcalling and strategizing.
  • Captains, discuss with your teammates about deciding on a team name, and respond here with it. I will update it ASAP.
  • Teams with empty slots are teams in which their respective captains are actively looking for players. They will be filled slots by the start of the tournament.
  • YOU AND YOUR TEAM ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR SUBSTITUTIONS. PLEASE MESSAGE ME IF YOU ARE SUBBING OUT A PLAYER. (Read HG LoL Rules Section 3 for more information on subbing)

Bracket: http://challonge.com/HG5v5Tournament

If you have any questions or concerns, please reply here or message me personally.

Edited by Sunbeh
  • Like 2