Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Give Us Car Test Drives!

Qseven

Literally, I bought a 1.3 million ferrari and it's probably the most shittiest car on PERP, literally when you try reversing it literally just spins out, and it's literally a 1 seater for some reason, when there are 2 seats, and it doesn't even look like a damn TDM car, so don't let anyone suffer when buying an expensive car, and please add test drives so we can actually test the car so we can be sure if we actaully want it :)

Thank you.

• Like 3

I think most cars spin out going backwards, I know my hakumai does and if you get used to it it can be helpful.

Good idea tho

The Ferrari F50, you literally reverse, and go left or right and it just goes full spin, can easily cause CDMs, that's why I don't drive it. I sold it.

This is something that has been tossed around for a long time before as well. Great idea.

Maybe, as I believe we'll be on a new PERP map with the new PERP, it would be possible to add a little racetrack area that you would get teleported to for 60 seconds for the test drive.

• Like 2